Replacing President Biden?

02 Jul 2024 21:13 #11 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2024 21:46 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Replacing President Biden?
Notice how quiet it got around here immediately after that debate? I do give HA for hanging in here , but it has to be difficult.

Those staffers all knew Biden’s condition. They watched him go downhill since he was elected and they all kept the secret, which was only kept from liberal news consumers. The leftist media will forever be branded with the stain of covering for the worst president n our history. That POS Carl Bernstein has suddenly decided to admit Joe’s mental impairment… 4 years too late, just to cover his ass. How could I be aware of his issues, but the great “journalist” was unaware?

Those of you on the left have been gaslighted for at least the last 8 years. They spent 4 years lying about all the horrible things Trump supposedly did and all the horrible things they predicted he would do, which were all proven to be lies.

Maybe you get comfort from lies because they are what you want to hear… I hope not.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Jul 2024 22:22 - 02 Jul 2024 22:23 #13 by FredHayek
Even President Obama would occasionally keep VP Biden out of the public eye because he would be so embarrassing.

His gaffes have continued his whole career in the Senate.

03 Jul 2024 10:45 #14 by FredHayek

Attachments:

03 Jul 2024 13:16 #15 by homeagain
just A THOUGHT...I am 77 and I have good days and bad...when the barometric pressure is diving,my head feels like cement and attempting to do anything that requires mental acuity is useless. I try to defensive drive and on THOSE DAYS I just stay off the road,when I can....YES, Biden is geriatric,but I do not think he is senile or a drooling idiot. Bad days happen,we r screwed,as a nation, if we change horses mid stream, STAY THE COURSE, unless a superior selection SUDDENLY appears.

03 Jul 2024 15:00 #16 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: just A THOUGHT...I am 77 and I have good days and bad...when the barometric pressure is diving,my head feels like cement and attempting to do anything that requires mental acuity is useless. I try to defensive drive and on THOSE DAYS I just stay off the road,when I can....YES, Biden is geriatric,but I do not think he is senile or a drooling idiot. Bad days happen,we r screwed,as a nation, if we change horses mid stream, STAY THE COURSE, unless a superior selection SUDDENLY appears.

Why we need to nominate younger candidates! 77 and 81 are just too frail and old. We need a chief executive that is still on the bounce ready to go. We don't need someone who is having a "bad day" after China invades Taiwan.

03 Jul 2024 19:29 #17 by FredHayek

Surely the Democrat Party can find a better candidate for President?

Attachments:

03 Jul 2024 19:46 #18 by FredHayek

Attachments:

04 Jul 2024 09:40 #19 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Replacing President Biden?

homeagain wrote: just A THOUGHT...I am 77 and I have good days and bad...when the barometric pressure is diving,my head feels like cement and attempting to do anything that requires mental acuity is useless. I try to defensive drive and on THOSE DAYS I just stay off the road,when I can....YES, Biden is geriatric,but I do not think he is senile or a drooling idiot. Bad days happen,we r screwed,as a nation, if we change horses mid stream, STAY THE COURSE, unless a superior selection SUDDENLY appears.

The fact that you think Biden had a “bad day” confirms that you have not been exposed to Biden’s dozens of other “bad days”. I know this because I consume your leftist media because I’m always looking for them to do their jobs, which they have not done. They have hidden the truth from you and when it was no longer possible to hide the truth, now they all sound shocked. They are covering their worthless asses and you still don’t see it.

Dementia doesn’t get better… compare 2024 Joe to 2020 Joe. Then go to the 2016 Joe and tell me you don’t see the massive decline… he even looks much different where are people who don’t have dementia (like Trump) look and sound the same in that timeframe.

I think you need to come into the world of reality and realize you’ve been duped. The media wouldn’t be turning on Joe if it was just a “bad day”… there’s too much ch at stake for your commie media to turn on him now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Jul 2024 09:50 #20 by FredHayek

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds