IT'S A FACT

01 Jul 2024 10:17 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic IT'S A FACT
www.snopes.com/fact-check/historians-vot...orst-president-ever/

Trump did arrive first in one of the rankings of the survey: He was by far the most oft-cited in answer to the question, "Who is the most polarizing president?"

The scholars also voted on the most underrated president (Jimmy Carter) and most overrated (John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan narrowly shared that podium).

The survey started in 2015 as the initiative of Brandon Rottinghaus, of the University of Houston, and Justin Vaughn, of Coastal Carolina University. The 2024 poll was its third iteration.

SORRY. that u will not accept historical facts that r verifiable and then compiled into a comprehensive graph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2024 10:34 - 01 Jul 2024 10:34 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic IT'S A FACT
Underrated and overrated are very subjective terms for opinions.
One might say that Trump was pretty ineffectual in office, but keeping Hillary out of office might have just made him one of the most influential. Certainly comparing Supreme Court Justices nominated in his four years.

Or if the Democrats held the White House for 16 straight years. 8 under Obama, 8 under Hillary.

Weird trivia: Bill Clinton is younger than Biden and Trump.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Jul 2024 11:27 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic IT'S A FACT
Trump had a much more successful presidency than both Biden and Obama. You just can’t remember because the worthless media was so busy tossing out distractions.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Jul 2024 11:46 #14 by Rick
HA, please list you “historical facts” and I will list mine.

As far as the most divisive presidents, wouldn’t that be presidents who label the voters on the other side as extremists and deplorables?

This is what your side does all the time and Trump doesn’t do it. Trump aims at the politicians and their media hacks, he doesn’t go after people who vote for or watch/read those scumbags.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Jul 2024 12:04 #15 by homeagain

Rick wrote: HA, please list you “historical facts” and I will list mine.

As far as the most divisive presidents, wouldn’t that be presidents who label the voters on the other side as extremists and deplorables?

This is what your side does all the time and Trump doesn’t do it. Trump aims at the politicians and their media hacks, he doesn’t go after people who vote for or watch/read those scumbags.

[/b]

REALLY??? iS THAT WHY HE WAS GIFTED A "GAG ORDER" IN HIS TRIAL....HE WAS GOING AFTER (YOUR WORDS) THE JURY, THE JUDGE (AND ALL THEIR FAMILIES) and anyone else he viewed as a threat....WHAT WORLD DO U INHABIT? Certainly not in a reality based plane. It is beyond me that u could make that statement and believe that it would "fly". JMO

01 Jul 2024 12:12 #16 by Rick
You're exaggerating about what Trump said (Quote his exact words)

You also conveniently ignored my points about the people you have voted for ... Obama, Clinton, and Biden. All have labelled Americans who didn't voted for them in a negative way. Show me where Trump went after VOTERS who didn't vote for him.

Care to address my points about those 3 or will you again pretend like I never mentioned them? If you want to talk about the best and worst presidents, it's always a good idea to compare and contrast the president's and what they have actually done in office, instead of using opinion to make your points.

George Orwell

01 Jul 2024 14:01 #17 by homeagain
a GAG ORDER IS not AN EXAGGERATION....it not an opinion,it is a LEGAL action taken to inhibit an egregious act. NUMBER ONE

Clinton may have been many things, but he DID BALANCE THE BUDGET, NUMBER TWO
OBAMA was greatly concerned about Gaia and attempted to rectify and restore the damage done to her (Michelle looked upon health as a priority and established a gorgeous vegetable garden for fresh to the table and also established a activity program to get children to "MOVE"...OBESITY IS RAMPANT. NUMBER THREE
(oh by the way,I went to my PCP for labs and we spoke of "time for my "wellness exam"....Medicare paid.
I said DON'T want one,waste of time ,yours and mine,he said THANK U,....i SAID,"THEY DON'T EVEN ASK U TO TOUCH YOUR TOES,HE STATED 99 PERCENT OF THE MASSES CAN NOT PERFORM
ACT...i thought he said 90 percent,he said no, 99 percent....off topic ,BUT a stunning piece of information)

NUMBER FOUR BIDEN IS OLD SCHOOL,THAT MEANS TRYING TO REACH ACROSS THE TABLE AND ATTEMPT BI PARTISANSHIP......THAT ACTION IS WHAT HAS ALLOWED OUR COUNTRY TO ..
SUCCESSFULLY SURVIVE FOR CENTURIES..

THE COUNTRY IN CRISIS, WE WILL EITHER DESTROY WHAT WAS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF
SUCCESS OR WE WILL WANTONLY WIPE THE COUNTRY OFF THE MAP.....CHOICES ALWAYS HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND i FEAR WRONG HEADED THINKING IS WHERE WE R HEADED,

01 Jul 2024 18:38 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
NUMBER FOUR BIDEN IS OLD SCHOOL,THAT MEANS TRYING TO REACH ACROSS THE TABLE AND ATTEMPT BI PARTISANSHIP......THAT ACTION IS WHAT HAS ALLOWED OUR COUNTRY TO ..
SUCCESSFULLY SURVIVE FOR CENTURIES..

THE COUNTRY IN CRISIS, WE WILL EITHER DESTROY WHAT WAS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF
SUCCESS OR WE WILL WANTONLY WIPE THE COUNTRY OFF THE MAP.....CHOICES ALWAYS HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND i FEAR WRONG HEADED THINKING IS WHERE WE R HEADED,

Biden isn't old school, he's mentally challenged and is in no way running this country.

From the leftist rag you all seem to respect:

Two Joe Bidens: The night America saw the other one

From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours.
Outside of that time range or while traveling abroad, Biden is more likely to have verbal miscues and become fatigued, aides told Axios.

We always talk about that 3am phone call... yeah, that's a scary thought. Our enemies are salivating right now.
www.axios.com/2024/06/29/two-bidens-trump-debate-2024-president

George Orwell

01 Jul 2024 19:33 #19 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic IT'S A FACT

Clinton didn't balance the budget! His party got destroyed in the elections. Speaker Newt Gingrich got the balanced budget he wanted. (Remember when Republicans were fiscal conservatives?) Bill declared the "Era of Big Government Was Over".

I miss when the GOP actually practiced fiscal restraint.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds