What's the Democrat Strategy, NOW?

02 Jul 2024 19:16 #1 by Rick
Democrats and their government system have tried everything to take out Trump since the day entered office in 2016. They tried a BS Russia investigation that was started by Hillary, his loser opponent. Then it was two BS impeachments that went nowhere. Then they tried all these BS prosecutions that have actually helped Trump, because they are, once again, hot bullshit.

They have no good replacement for their brain damaged and corrupt candidate/president and the entire world is finally aware that we don't have a functional leader.

If they don't have a replacement that can beat Trump, then they must have some sort of plan to take Trump out... again. What's it gonna be? Will some leftist hag come out and make another phony rape claim from 30 years ago that nobody can verify? Or, will their hatred be so bad that they put a hit on him like a third world dictatorship? They can't win with their policy ideas, but they will not settle for anything less than victory either. I would not be surprised at all if some street commie at least attempts to take him out.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2024 21:19 #2 by FredHayek
Great question. He has a 200 million war chest. I don't think he is allowed to transfer it to another candidate, except maybe Kamala Harris. Kamala with Michelle Obama as her running mate.

Or maybe stay on course? President Biden isn't that far behind in the polls. Trump is still loathsome to much of the nation.

We have been living a figurehead government for years, I am sure many Americans would vote for four more years of the same.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Jul 2024 10:17 #3 by FredHayek

Very impressed that President Trump is laying low and letting the Democrats and their media stooges battle this all out.

Attachments:

03 Jul 2024 13:48 #4 by LadyJazzer
The strategy is easy...I would vote for Biden's head preserved in a glass jar before I would vote for ANY ReThuglican with an "R" after their name, including TrumpleThinSkin.

03 Jul 2024 14:15 #5 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Great question. He has a 200 million war chest. I don't think he is allowed to transfer it to another candidate, except maybe Kamala Harris. Kamala with Michelle Obama as her running mate.

Or maybe stay on course? President Biden isn't that far behind in the polls. Trump is still loathsome to much of the nation.

We have been living a figurehead government for years, I am sure many Americans would vote for four more years of the same.

NEWSFLASH....HE STAYING THE COURSE (V.P. AGREES).....THIS IS GOING TO PLAY OUT SLOWLY AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE GASPING FOR BREATH BECAUSE OF THE PRESSURE....TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO GET OFF THAT EASY.....A BITTER BATTLE TILL THE TALLY OF VOTES....GET ON,GRAB THE HORN AND HOLD ON FOR THE BUZZER.

03 Jul 2024 14:55 #6 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: The strategy is easy...I would vote for Biden's head preserved in a glass jar before I would vote for ANY ReThuglican with an "R" after their name, including TrumpleThinSkin.

Wow.
See, true blue Democrats will vote for a living corpse instead of a Republican, but they don't decide elections. It is the moderate 20% in the middle. They chose the next president.

03 Jul 2024 20:28 #7 by LadyJazzer
Yes, I will vote for anyone who doesn't have 34 Criminal FELONY convictions; one conviction for sexual abuse, and nearly half a BILLION in fines for contempt. Of course, not being a sociopath, malignant narcissist and compulsive liar would be a plus, but we can rule that out.

04 Jul 2024 09:12 #8 by FredHayek
One strategy is to call Republicans evil with a secret agenda. Posts about Project 2025 have increased.

c

Attachments:

04 Jul 2024 09:14 #9 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, I will vote for anyone who doesn't have 34 Criminal FELONY convictions; one conviction for sexual abuse, and nearly half a BILLION in fines for contempt. Of course, not being a sociopath, malignant narcissist and compulsive liar would be a plus, but we can rule that out.

The approved liberal talking point for this week is "felonies". Meanwhile President Biden has installed Felon Hunter Biden in the White House as his chief advisor.

04 Jul 2024 09:31 #10 by Rick
Those “felonies” are as dishonest and unjust as the media that has been hiding Biden’s dementia from the people on this board who suddenly realized we were right. Those convictions will be overturned because nobody on the planet has ever been charged with felonies for similar accounting mistakes or even intentional actions.

Joe Biden is not only losing his last brain cells, he has been the head of his families influence pedaling scheme for decades. Honest history books will have to put Biden at the top of the worst presidents of all time.

Enjoy your hopes and dreams while you can… reality will eventually hit you in the face, again.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds