President Biden's Cult Of Personality?

09 Jul 2024 09:12 #1 by FredHayek

Think Joe and Jill will weather the current storm?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2024 09:28 #2 by Rick
The system is trying to figure out how to pressure you to get out. My guess is that there will be a huge money incentive for him to leave, since money is the most important motivator for this crime family. Maybe Netflix will offer some sort of live fe story deal or another worthless book that lies about his life and legacy. Nothing short of cold hard will convince Jill to pull SLO Joe out.

It would be much easier and cleaner if Joe just didn’t wake up in the morning after a visit from Hillary.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jul 2024 11:56 #3 by FredHayek

Think independents would prefer an alternative to Joe Biden?

Attachments:

09 Jul 2024 12:36 #4 by Rick
The more logical question is, would a true independent vote for what this Democrat party has done to the country in the past 3.5 years? What have they done and what do they want to do that is good for the American people?

We know Biden hasn’t been making decisions, so a new candidate means absolutely nothing. The system doesn’t need a president… that’s why someone outside of the system is such a threat and must be removed by ANY means possible.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jul 2024 12:55 #5 by homeagain
"out side of the system"......will.let's see, mob boss or a cartel would fit very nicely into that slot.

09 Jul 2024 15:20 #6 by Rick
The cartel is the system and Trump is not welcome in that system. The cartel is full of criminals who are there to enrich themselves... influence peddling, insider trading, bribery...

George Orwell

10 Jul 2024 18:55 #7 by FredHayek
President Biden in public:

President Biden in private?:

Attachments:

11 Jul 2024 12:30 #8 by FredHayek

It really seems a lot like the Soviet system.

Attachments:

11 Jul 2024 12:46 #9 by Rick
This is what communists do, Fred. I was given crap about calling Democrats communists, but just look at what they do and what they want. Remember the disinformation Czar and the way the FBI pressured media companies to censor any news that would put the Biden crime family in a bad light? They want to control every aspect of our lives and they want to control what our eyes and ears can see and hear.

There's a reason the left wing posters have suddenly vanished... it's hard to admit being played by the government and media you've trusted for so long.

George Orwell

11 Jul 2024 13:55 #10 by homeagain
AL THO, I am not left wing, I am STILL HERE ....why? Because I think there is a macro view that is being purposely omitted. We have been thru these trying times before.....THE FOURTH TURNING IS A REAL THING, An overhaul of epic proportions is playing out, it is required to correct the corrupt construct. We either destroy ourselves or replace the integrity that has been absent for far too long. JMO

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds