RIGHTEOUS REMINDER......

22 Jul 2024 06:38 #1 by homeagain
all those MONTHS of memos about the topic FOURTH TURNING......and Q 3,quarter quill.......DEAD ON. :flagwave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2024 07:49 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic RIGHTEOUS REMINDER......
We don’t all speak in your code. What are you talking about? Be specific

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2024 09:18 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic RIGHTEOUS REMINDER......
Dead on? like all your predictions of the imminent collapse and jailing of DJT?

22 Jul 2024 12:04 #4 by Rick
Do a search of Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 individually. It's all a bunch of non-specific predictions that could mean anything but specifically point to nothing. The "Fourth Turning" is the general answer for everything when detailed predictions are never made.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2024 12:06 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic RIGHTEOUS REMINDER......

Rick wrote: We don’t all speak in your code. What are you talking about? Be specific

U R very intelligent u figure it out.....NOT doin' the dance

22 Jul 2024 12:20 #6 by Rick
Over the years you never speak in detail, it's always generalized babble that can neither be proven nor denied. Tell us specifically what you predicted and what came true.

Example... I predicted Trump's alleged crimes would never hurt him because they are made up crimes. I predicted Joe Biden would be pushed out, and he was. I predicted the economy would take off after Trump was elected, and it did.

Tell me where I can find your SPECIFIC predictions. You can't, because you haven't made any that make sense or are verifiable.

George Orwell

22 Jul 2024 12:24 #7 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: Dead on? like all your predictions of the imminent collapse and jailing of DJT?

THERE R MANY MORE WEEKS LEFT.....in time the truth and the future will meet.....reminder, I said an Oct. surprise could be in the making.....ALL is up for the taking.....WHAT A CONCEPT MAYBE HARRIS AND HALLEY...POTUS AND VP....what a hoot. WOMEN COULD STRAIGHTEN THIS SHIT OUT. (wouldn't that be
welcoming.event...yeah, I can hear it now....what a friggin disaster ....

22 Jul 2024 12:31 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Do a search of Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 individually. It's all a bunch of non-specific predictions that could mean anything but specifically point to nothing. T[b]he "Fourth Turning" is the general answer for everything when detailed predictions are never made.

[/b]
[/b]
THE FOURTH TURNING IS AN UPHEAVAL OF THE NORM......the fourth turning is a flash point that creates a NEW PARADIGM.........u r blind and unaware if u do not see that is what has been transpiring and NOW
has manifested to it's fullest.....the results r yet to be determined.

22 Jul 2024 15:57 #9 by Rick
Again, vague bs with no details. Things are going to change because EVERYTHING CHANGES, as has been true since the beginning of time.

When you predict a massive change but refuse to tell us what the change(s) will be, then you are just talking nonsense.

BTW, Kamala Harris is a moron and I don’t care if she picks a woman rocket scientist as VP, she’s still a moron who will lose to Trump. Are you predicting a Harris/Anyone ticket will beat Trump?

George Orwell

22 Jul 2024 17:24 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Again, vague bs with no details. Things are going to change because EVERYTHING CHANGES, as has been true since the beginning of time.

When you predict a massive change but refuse to tell us what the change(s) will be, then you are just talking nonsense.

BTW, Kamala Harris is a moron and I don’t care if she picks a woman rocket scientist as VP, she’s still a moron who will lose to Trump. Are you predicting a Harris/Anyone ticket will beat Trump?

No, I'm stating...IF U WANT SOMETHING DEBATED AND TALKED TO DEATH...ASK A MAN...IF U WANT SOMETHING DONE....ASK A WOMAN,WE GET SHIT DONE.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds