VANCE is freaking out...follow the facts

24 Jul 2024 21:10 #1 by homeagain
JD Vance has a V.P. BIG FAT problem.....he wrote the forward in a book about Trump plan of action...which TRUMP DENIES HE KNEW ABOUT...the controversial book based on HERITAGE FOUNDATION S RECOMMENDATIONS/PRINCIPLES.....source,The New Republic. (let's see how this is spun out....some serious back pedaling,wanna bet?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2024 22:03 - 24 Jul 2024 22:04 #2 by FredHayek
We don't elect dictators. Project 2025 is just a red meat wish list. 90% of these have no chance of passing.

These aren't facts.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Jul 2024 23:18 #3 by Blazer Bob
What book?

24 Jul 2024 23:43 #4 by Rick
The left acts like they are the party of moderation and don’t really want to bankrupt the country with their moronic green energy debacle. They are the party that is ok with mutilating children and giving men the ok to compete in women’s sports.

If project 2025 is radical, what do you call the Democrat party ?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jul 2024 06:38 #5 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: JD Vance has a V.P. BIG FAT problem.....he wrote the forward in a book about Trump plan of action...which TRUMP DENIES HE KNEW ABOUT...the controversial book based on HERITAGE FOUNDATION S RECOMMENDATIONS/PRINCIPLES.....source,The New Republic. (let's see how this is spun out....some serious back pedaling,wanna bet?)

WOW...u guys really like lies..I assume it allows u to inhabit a unicorn universe....all sweetness and rainbows
shall reign. :biggrin:

25 Jul 2024 07:03 #6 by Rick
Please spare us the righteous bullshit, HA. You’ve been fed lies for years now by your party and your media when it comes to Biden’s issues and the damage he’s done to our country. The list is too long but I’d be happy to rattle off a few big ones if you want to argue.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jul 2024 08:04 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Please spare us the righteous bullshit, HA. You’ve been fed lies for years now by your party and your media when it comes to Biden’s issues and the damage he’s done to our country. The list is too long but I’d be happy to rattle off a few big ones if you want to argue.

HERE is the historical truth....the WHOLE of our gov.dispenses lies and transparency is not in their lexicon....
the left and right r EXACTLY the same, I am amazed u STILL do not grasp that simple truth. CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN (non fiction book) explicitly expresses that TRUTH,,,try reading it...I have posted this MANY TIMES.....(end of story)

25 Jul 2024 08:11 #8 by FredHayek
Today is the anniversary of the AP breaking the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments. Yes, your federal government used tax dollars to not treat African-American VD victims so they could better study the effects of the disease. Sounds like something Mengele or Fauci would do. #Science

And the liberal media in the Atlantic and Rolling Stone? They have been lying to you for the past three years about how unwell President Biden was mentally and physically.

Now they are lying to you about how capable Kamala Harris is. Don't believe them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jul 2024 08:39 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Please spare us the righteous bullshit, HA. You’ve been fed lies for years now by your party and your media when it comes to Biden’s issues and the damage he’s done to our country. The list is too long but I’d be happy to rattle off a few big ones if you want to argue.

HERE is the historical truth....the WHOLE of our gov.dispenses lies and transparency is not in their lexicon....
the left and right r EXACTLY the same, I am amazed u STILL do not grasp that simple truth. CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN (non fiction book) explicitly expresses that TRUTH,,,try reading it...I have posted this MANY TIMES.....(end of story)

Yes, I agree the establishment right and the left are the same. But Trump is not part of the establishment, that's why both sides tried to take him out for 8 years.

You need to stop ]getting your opinions from books. You should try looking at facts once in a while and use your own brain to come up with your conclusions.

George Orwell

25 Jul 2024 09:33 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Yes, I agree the establishment right and the left are the same. But Trump is not part of the establishment, that's why both sides tried to take him out for 8 years.

You need to stop ]getting your opinions from books. You should try looking at facts once in a while and use your own brain to come up with your conclusions.

Yes,u r correct,but HERE is what u omitted.....he thinks he is part of the 1 percent and he COURTS (FAWNS OVER) THAT SECTOR. if $$$$$ is present he is like a fly on shit....he is obsessed
with image and opulence and idolizes individuals who r autocratic and ego driven. IF THAT is your criteria for a POTUS ...color me stunned.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds