Trump To Debate Harris On Fox News

02 Aug 2024 22:23 #1 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Aug 2024 08:05 #2 by Rick
I find it hard to believe that Harris would agree to that. I’ll believe it when I see it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Aug 2024 09:11 #3 by homeagain
CHRISTINE ARMAPOUR OR ANDREA MITCHELL OR ARI MELBER (AN ATTY) would have been more than appropriate moderators JMO....seems like the softballs will be the set questions., NOT straight down the middle and out of the park. queries.

03 Aug 2024 10:47 #4 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: I find it hard to believe that Harris would agree to that. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Kamala is really bad speaking on her own. Since she is ahead right now, the Democrats should keep her from debating the Donald. Donald has his own debate issues, but he literally destroyed the Biden campaign in thirty minutes

Can see that this might make Obama and Rice a little gun shy about putting Harris on the firing line right now.

Notice that she has not held a press conference since getting the nomination. She doesn't do unscripted well.

03 Aug 2024 20:24 #5 by Rick
Kamala won’t take any hard questions form any non-leftist journalist. How many press conferences did Joe do? Not many, and if he did he was given INSTRUCTIONS from his handlers as to who he should call on. He was prepped with answers ahead of time… obviously.

The smart play for Dems is to keep Kamala away from a mic unless there’s a proper in front of her.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Aug 2024 09:19 #6 by homeagain
WHY r we still discussing Joe? THAT train left the station....and what a hoot,u don't think A prosecuting atty.
COULD ANNIHILATE A CONVICTED CRIMINAL,...."i KNOW TRUMP'S TYPE"....(liar,weasel,corrupt,overly self confident,egocentric,BMOC (big man on campus)......u guys give good entertainment!

04 Aug 2024 09:32 #7 by Rick
I’m talking about Joe because your anti-democracy media gave Joe a pass for not being able to answer questions he wasn’t given ahead of time. Kamala is getting the exact same treatment… hide her from serious questions she has no ability to answer. Harris is a hollow shell with no original thoughts of her own.

George Orwell

04 Aug 2024 10:03 #8 by homeagain
There r MANY voters who disagree with your premise ....it remains to be seen, u don't know and I don't know,
we will watch it unfold together.....TIME is the only true measure. ...QUOTE LUCY

05 Aug 2024 10:05 #9 by Rick
So far, Kamala has not answered a single question. Do you really expect her to get tough questions from anyone? You obviously haven't seen her talk off prompter... she's a disaster and needs to be on a prompter, just like Joe. Prove me wrong.

George Orwell

05 Aug 2024 12:08 #10 by FredHayek
Have you ever seen another presidential nominee not give a press conference after they get the job? Very strange behavior. It is free prime time exposure and Kamala is hiding at scripted rallies.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds