We both retired. Mine as they were replacing the accounting and inventory software system. It was time for an upgrade but I really got a feel that the new users don't really understand how it works.
But it seems that way with Generation Z. I was writing my own programs in high school, but they just drive it and don't understand what makes it tick.
Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Aubrey wrote: Sp many points to address. Frist, HA please tell us how your medical records were hacked by AI, No substantiation means BS. Second, Fred, did those who took your places able to provide the same service at a lesser cost.? Did you leave before being replaced?
The definition of free enterprise.
"The reason they r employed is because their pay scale was less strain on the corp budget...IF they had excellent background in SME(subject matter expert)....they would have demanded more money....it's the corp. way"
Another nonsensical comment by. HA. If you provided a service superior to those who supplanted you at a competitive price, you would have an argument.
Again the definition of freed enterprise.
! BOLDED...i REQUESTED ALL OF MY PCP'S NOTES UPON FINDING ANOTHER DOCTOR, THIS EGOCENTRIC, AUTHORITATIVE IDIOT USED A.I. TO GENERATE MY RECORDS....i READ THOSE RECENT RECORDS AND FOUND MANY OMISSIONS AND ERRORS..AND STATEMENTS I NEVER MADE....LONG STORY SHORT...I TOOK IT UP WITH THE OFFICE MANAGER,THE CEO OF THE CLINIC AND THE PCP INVOLVED...IT TOOK ABOUT 9 MONTHS TO SCHEDULE A CONFERENCE WITH THEM, BUT SUFFICE TO SAY i WAS RIGHT AND GOT AN APOLOGY...OH AND THE CEO DID NOT KNOW THE PCP HAD A MEDICAL SIDE HUSSLE GOING (A.I. SHORTCUT ON RECORD KEEPING)....HE WAS HUSTLING THE WEIGHT LOSE DRUG THAT IS NOW THE RAGE.......JUST AS A SIDE NOTE, THE CEO WAS NOT MONITORING HIM, KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT....THEN HE STARTED MONITORING AND GUESS WHAT THE PCP WAS NOT HAPPY THAT HE HAD TO REPORT
BACK TO THE CEO AND SOME TIME LATER HE RESIGNED ANS STARTED UP A CONCIERGE
PROTOCOL....DO NOT ASSUME I AM STUPID
Another nonsensical comment by. HA. If you provided a service superior to those who supplanted you at a competitive price, you would have an argument.
Again the definition of freed enterprise.
17 YEARS IN CORP AMERICA, SAW IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN.....LOST INVALUABLE KNOWLEDGE
GO OUT THE DOOR...KNOWLEDGE TO GET THINGS DONE,,THRU THE BACK DOOR, NEWBIES HAD NO CONTACTS,BARE BONES BASICS AND IT WAS FUBARRED.....DO NOT THINK I AM STUPID
Last edit: 11 Aug 2026 15:33 by homeagain. Reason: ADD