Obama/Kagan figured out!

25 Aug 2010 10:13 #1 by Nmysys
Interesting!

(Now we know why Obama nominated Kagan to the Supreme Court--pay back.)

It's true. Go to the Supreme Court web site and search the dockets for "Obama - Kagan"....

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx ... 9-6790.htm

Well, someone finally figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.... Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owes her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer. It's all about payback time for those that compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there.

We should be getting so sick of all of this nonsense. The USA has finally become the laughing stock of the world. GOD help and deliver us.

"I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".....Thomas Jefferson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2010 10:26 #2 by netdude
Replied by netdude on topic Obama/Kagan figured out!

Nmysys wrote: Interesting!

(Now we know why Obama nominated Kagan to the Supreme Court--pay back.)

It's true. Go to the Supreme Court web site and search the dockets for "Obama - Kagan"....

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx ... 9-6790.htm

Well, someone finally figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.... Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owes her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer. It's all about payback time for those that compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there.

We should be getting so sick of all of this nonsense. The USA has finally become the laughing stock of the world. GOD help and deliver us.

"I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".....Thomas Jefferson

Only cuz of the crazies like you.... what is amazing is that you really don't get that you guys are what the world is laughing at....

25 Aug 2010 10:31 #3 by pineinthegrass
It's getting redundant reading your topics because they are so easy to disprove. Why do you keep posting garbage like this one from WordNetDaily?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/kagan.asp

25 Aug 2010 10:35 #4 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Obama/Kagan figured out!
Truly because I give more credibility to World Net Daily than I do to Snopes which is a mom and pop at home outfit that does less verification of these things than we can do using our own web browsers. If you don't like them, you don't have to read them. Why not click on the link and verify the connection your self?

25 Aug 2010 10:41 #5 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Obama/Kagan figured out!

Nmysys wrote: Truly because I give more credibility to World Net Daily than I do to Snopes which is a mom and pop at home outfit that does less verification of these things than we can do using our own web browsers. If you don't like them, you don't have to read them. Why not click on the link and verify the connection your self?

Yeah I love the people who think that Snoopes is God and that they are the be all end all, and whatever they say must be true. Here is the truth and they are exposed as being very fallible as we talked about in a previous thread.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=259 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=259<!-- l -->

25 Aug 2010 10:44 - 25 Aug 2010 10:53 #6 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Obama/Kagan figured out!
You are right.
SNOPES EXPOSED!!!! NOT!!!!!

You didn't go back and re-read the whole thread with links did you?

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/snopes.htm

But now you can go and discredit the Truth or Fiction folks....

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Aug 2010 10:51 #7 by pineinthegrass

The Viking wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Truly because I give more credibility to World Net Daily than I do to Snopes which is a mom and pop at home outfit that does less verification of these things than we can do using our own web browsers. If you don't like them, you don't have to read them. Why not click on the link and verify the connection your self?

Yeah I love the people who think that Snoopes is God and that they are the be all end all, and whatever they say must be true. Here is the truth and they are exposed as being very fallible as we talked about in a previous thread.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=259 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=259<!-- l -->

I'll read that later when I have time. But the snopes article I posted has many specific claims to refute that WND article including stating that WND withdrew the article and later changed it into something entirely different. Can you challenge them?

25 Aug 2010 11:03 #8 by Nmysys
If you want a challenge, then I suggest that you read the article first, since it addresses what you are asking.

25 Aug 2010 11:11 #9 by Nmysys
I have found that controversy causes debate. Some times the debate causes people to re-think their positions, not often, probably rarely. The issue about Snopes being the tell-all, know -all has been around for a long time, yet there are a lot of people who rely on and hang on everything that they put out. Those folks will never accept anything other than their own opinion. I read a lot, and subscribe to a lot of different political publications and e-mails, including Conservative, Libertarian and even Liberal, in order to see if I can tell which one is putting a spin on things. I try to share the ones that I find provocative and even controversial. Anyone who does nothing but look for my screenname and reads what I choose to post, is usually someone who wants to pounce on everything that I post. I make no excuses for who I am. If you don't like my posts, then you don't have to read them, or you can write to management of this forum and see if you are able to get me shutdown from posting. I try to enjoy what freedom of speech I still have in this country. Have a great day!

25 Aug 2010 14:23 #10 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote: If you don't like my posts, then you don't have to read them

So everyone is just supposed to ignore your misinformation campaign and let your propaganda stand as fact. Nice. :bs:

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds