When you're holding the hammer, everything looks like a nail

06 Sep 2010 16:49 #1 by Nmysys
[youtube:3jq2pk0o]
[/youtube:3jq2pk0o]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2010 14:22 #2 by Nmysys
Amazing. Already 39 views but no comments. Its kind of hard to argue with it, isn't it?

07 Sep 2010 14:37 #3 by JMC
I'll bite. All could think of was GW Bush, maybe it is just politicians but George and Dick fit the exact same mold. their motives wereo worse because they governed for the greedy and already powerful. Obama has not been as advertised but at least he is better than the last set of scoundrels.

07 Sep 2010 14:48 #4 by Nmysys
I like you JMC but you are warped if that is really all you could think.

07 Sep 2010 15:07 #5 by JMC
warped is my middle name. Hammer/nail analogy works for ALL ideologues regardless of party.If we want to be an informed public we have to see the current populist wave as the same old stuff. DON"T believe any of them, they all are cut from the same clothe.Which interest they favor is almost irrelevant, just know they all do the same and will take away your freedom in the name of their particular greater good. Like you too Nem. but nieve is your middle name if you think any political party or movement is going to save your bacon.

07 Sep 2010 19:59 #6 by Nmysys
Come to our Tea Party Meeting on the 15th and see how little I think either of the two parties will save my or even your bacon. The word is naive, JMC.

When I started the idea of a Tea Party Group, if you remember, I stated that I was tired of the rhetoric of both parties.

07 Sep 2010 20:05 #7 by JMC
Never saw you as a spelling nut but you are right. I will be there , on the 15th, but I am not a conformist of any kind.I may even have fun. Where is the meeting?

07 Sep 2010 21:10 #8 by Abner
I'll bite too...
Seems like this video could have been run in 2008 replacing presidents 44 & 43 for 43 & 42. Changing the country twang to U2-(I wanna live...).

Also in 2000 replacing presidents 44 & 43 for 42 & 41, with country twang (If Youtube existed).

:Slpfigh: My...how main stream politics can divide the easily opinionated outspoken. :Slpfigh:

08 Sep 2010 14:13 #9 by Nmysys
JMC:

The meeting is at the Crow Hill Bible Church up behind the Loaf and Jug
in Bailey. Social half hour starts at 6:30, the meeting starts at 7:00 PM.

08 Sep 2010 17:00 #10 by JMC
Will be there, but my skeptical hat will be on.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds