Are members of the Tea Party more angry or more gullible?

09 Sep 2010 15:48 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Are members of the Tea Party more angry or more gullible?

Spykster wrote: All I can say about all you whiney,hateful,hysterical progressive/liberal/DemonCrat types is wait until the results of the coming election cycle to see just how far you are off the mark...... rofllol

Yeah and when republicans take back control we can return to the glory days of 2006 or 2008 right!?

I can't wait....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 15:50 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Are members of the Tea Party more angry or more gullible?

Spykster wrote: All I can say about all you whiney, hateful, hysterical

Do you have a mirror in your house? If you do, go look in it and you'll see whiney, hateful, hysterical....

09 Sep 2010 15:51 #13 by LadyJazzer
Scary, isn't it...?

Oh, I don't doubt it's going to be a black day for the Dems... Hopefully, we'll hang on, but I won't be terribly surprised if we don't...

But, yes...The idea of going back to putting the car in the ditch and returning to the same policies that wrecked the economy in the first place is sure something I'm looking forward to.......Not.

09 Sep 2010 15:58 #14 by HEARTLESS
Oh Lazy&Jaded (someone keeps moving these keys around), having a discussion with you is only slightly better than listening to my boxers fart.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Sep 2010 16:03 #15 by Scruffy
Your underwear farts?

09 Sep 2010 16:09 #16 by LadyJazzer
I just love to watch him when he runs out of intelligent things to say... I could sit and watch him for hours...

09 Sep 2010 16:11 #17 by HEARTLESS
The dogs, I wear briefs, and when the toothless one does speak, its intelligent as well.

09 Sep 2010 16:11 - 09 Sep 2010 16:12 #18 by Scruffy
I'm just not sure why so many need to resort to being rude. We may all have different viewpoints, but we're still human. Well, except for that Outdoor338 guy. Gawd, I hate him - he's such a jerk. We don't agree on anything.

:jk2:

09 Sep 2010 16:12 #19 by Scruffy

HEARTLESS wrote: The dogs, I wear briefs, and when the toothless one does speak, its intelligent as well.

Your penis speaks?

09 Sep 2010 16:14 #20 by HEARTLESS
Just spits, okay this is getting out of control.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds