YOU GUYS STILL GOT YOUR GUNS RIGHT?

10 Sep 2010 05:42 #11 by Willys Inbred Cousin
I do recall people running out to buy guns and ammo. People are easy to manipulate.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2010 08:21 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic YOU GUYS STILL GOT YOUR GUNS RIGHT?

SS109 wrote: Chuck Schumer(D) wants to take your guns. Richard Daley(D) wants to overrule the Supreme Court and not allow you to buy guns in Chicago. And VL's hero Obama(D) made anti-gun speeches before being elected President. So either Barack lied, has more pressing concerns, like administering the worst economy since FDR(D), or realizes attacks on guns are a way to lose your national re-election.

There are nieghborhoods in near west and south sides of Chicago where guns probably should be outlawed. Did you know that the blimp won't fly over Comisky park because it takes fire when it fly's over it, and they had to put a big wall up in right field there after the park was built because people were takin pot shots from the Robert Taylor homes? They aren't like the "bad" nieghborhood here....I'm sure back in the day Obama made some anti gun remarks in speeches addressed to concerned parents in Chicago, but thats as far as it went, he ain't gonna take your guns..C'mon Nobody wants to take your guns.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/se ... cago/2811/

10 Sep 2010 09:08 #13 by LadyJazzer

SS109 wrote: And VL's hero Obama(D) made anti-gun speeches before being elected President.

I love the way they still fall back on the same ol' crap from a discredited article from "The Chicago Defender", Dec. 13, 1999, and linked to (along with a bunch of other disproven trash) on a website called [url=http://www.exposeobama.com.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.exposeobama.com..[/url].

By the way, a bunch of these so-called (read: hysterical) "facts" are based on the article from the Chicago Defender (9), but in looking at the article, it doesn't cite anything as proof of any of this. That would be like me writing an article about something with no proof, and then citing the article I wrote over and over again as "proof" of something...

[EDITED TO ADD: I decided to go back and read this article a little more...It's even more irrelevant than I thought. First, it's from an article written Dec 13, 1999, 11 years ago; Second, here is the setup:

Charge: Sweeping federal gun control legislation proposed by Sen. Barack Obama (D-13th) would increase the penalties on gun runners who are flooding Chicago's streets with illegal weapons.

At an anti-gun rally held at the Park Manor Christian Church, 600 E. 73rd St., headed by the Rev. James Demus, Obama also said he's backing a resolution being introduced into the City Council by Alds. Toni Preckwinkle (4th), Ted Thomas (15th), Leslie Hairston (5th) to call for a "shot-free" Millennium celebration.[/i]

Hmmmmm... "Increase penalties on gun-runners who are flooding Chicago's streets with illegal weapons"....And what part of that is a bad thing? Backing a resolution to be introduced "into the City Council"?!?!?! Oh no!! HORROR! HORROR! Dec, 1999?!?!? Calling for a "'shot-free' Millennium celebration" (of the 2000 New Year)?---Yeah, that's really anti-gun subversive... Oh no!! HORROR! HORROR!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

And since you didn't bother to quote the source of this whole hit-piece, it's from " www.exposeobama.com/ ". You might want to find something a little more believable to begin with. (Jeez, you guys REALLY need a new source of hit-material...)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds