The New Congress Will Consider Impeachment

17 Sep 2010 17:10 #11 by Scruffy
Oh, we all like you. In fact, I'm sure that we all like everybody else on this forum, except for that one guy.

Anyhow, with what parts of the impeachment platform put forth in the email do you agree?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2010 17:21 #12 by Nmysys
Actually some of the charges themselves. IMHO I believe he seriously dislikes what this country has stood for. You have witnessed some of the claims in my previous postings such as bowing to other rulers, continually apologizing for who we are. I personally still question his eligibility to be President, don't mind admitting that one at all. I see the path that he has led us down as being destructive to our economy, destroying our system from within. The usual ( as LJ repeatedly says, right wing Loon stuff ) though I believe the loon stuff is a label that the extreme Left deserves, and she is borrowing that one. I question a lot of the decisions he has made, like how long it took him to respond to the request for more troops in Afghanistan, how he is attacking Arizona rather than enforcing the Immigration Laws, and yes, Bush was guilty of that, too. I am not sure if there are any legal grounds for Impeachment, though the article actually taught me some things about Impeachment.

Gee! I am responding to you civilly Scruffy, maybe there is some hope!

17 Sep 2010 17:31 #13 by Scruffy
There is no hope because everything you believe is wrong.

Just kidding.

I do not agree with much of what you said, but thank you for telling me your opinions. See? We can be civil!

17 Sep 2010 17:34 #14 by Nmysys
I must actually be atoning very well today. LOL

17 Sep 2010 21:10 #15 by navycpo7
For Congress to Impeach the President, there has to be some serious crimes comitted. The thought that they do not like him, or they think he is doing a lousy job doesn't fly. If it did, then Bush would have been impeached also. Clinton was impeached by the House, but aqquited by the Senate thus he could not be removed from office.

A President can be impeached but not removed from office as it takes 2/3 vote of the Senate to do this. As this will not happen, we deal with it.

Save the money, Starr spent well over 65 million dollars to attempt to have enough evidence to remove Clinton. Didn't happen, waste of money.

17 Sep 2010 22:05 #16 by Wayne Harrison
Do we have a "When Pigs Fly" smiley??

I am still laughing about this blogger's post. Anyway, here's the link: http://floydreports.com/?p=2163 (I Googled)

Who is Floyd Brown, you ask?

Brown is noteworthy for his introduction of the "Willie Horton" television ad during the Bush-Dukakis presidential race.

I'm really surprised he supports Joe Biden for president.

Even Mary Matalin said: "I'm not a big fan of Floyd Brown...He gave us the Willie Horton ads that the Republican Party has had to eat for two election cycles now."

17 Sep 2010 23:37 #17 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: Hmmm!! whoever Daisychain is she put a heart after her posting. Could there actually be someone who likes me on this forum?

:heart:

18 Sep 2010 07:30 #18 by FredHayek
A story like this will only encourage more Dems to donate to the DNC and more independents to consider not voting for fiscally responsible politicians.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Sep 2010 13:36 #19 by Spykster

SS109 wrote: A story like this will only encourage more Dems to donate to the DNC and more independents to consider not voting for fiscally responsible politicians.

I think you have it wrong. With more and more folks giving Barry O the "thumbs down", it seems like a logical progression of events...he will even have to produce all his documentation that he has deliberately withheld from everyone...Maybe it's a good thing...it might ultimately lead to the final resting of all the birthers, truthers, etc...It certainly would clear the air...After the elections, it will be time to sit back and watch the show... :popcorn:

18 Sep 2010 13:39 #20 by Spykster

LadyJazzer wrote: Nmsys is in serious need of some anti-psychotic drugs... Every day is a new day to be afraid of the world coming to an end... (There are some people for whom I can hardly wait for the Rapture to happen...)

ANOTHER...unprovoked personal attack !!!

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds