Howard Dean Reveals How Democrats Evade Tough Questions

19 Sep 2010 23:11 #1 by The Viking
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8 ... 7554499032

Now we know how their behind closed doors training goes.

He is actually training these people on how to never have to tell the truth!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2010 23:46 #2 by Wayne Harrison
Howard Dean is an idiot.

19 Sep 2010 23:52 - 20 Sep 2010 07:59 #3 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Howard Dean is an idiot.

Perfect example. So many of you out there are trying to catagorize the whole Tea Party by O'Donnell or a few morons holding misspelled signs. This was once your party leader. So does that mean we should assume all Democrats are like this and believe the same way?

20 Sep 2010 05:25 #4 by outdoor338

20 Sep 2010 07:37 #5 by pineinthegrass
Nice someone got that on video. We all know it happens, but seeing it really makes them look like the used car salesmen they are.

Reminds me of Palin in the VP debate. She wouldn't/couldn't answer the questions and kept changing the subject trying to make the debate into her standard stump speech. But she wasn't very good at it and it was embarrassing to see.

Actually, this cut and paste version of the debate is kind of entertaining... :bash

[youtube:2bbsiw99]
[/youtube:2bbsiw99]

20 Sep 2010 08:22 #6 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Howard Dean is an idiot.

Perfect example. So many of you out there are trying to catagorize the whole Tea Party by O'Donnell or a few morons holding misspelled signs. This was once your party leader. So does that mean we should assume all Democrats are like this and believe the same way?

No, but the difference is I'm willing to say Howard Dean is an idiot. Everyone on your side defends every Tea Party candidate, no matter how crazy they are or whacked out they are.

I have yet to see one of you say, "(Insert Tea Party candidate name here) is an idiot."

20 Sep 2010 09:06 #7 by FredHayek
Maes isn't qualified for the Governor's job. I don't know him well enough to decide if he is an idiot.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Sep 2010 16:47 #8 by HEARTLESS
I think Maes is dishonest and an idiot.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2010 16:56 #9 by JMC

HEARTLESS wrote: I think Maes is dishonest and an idiot.

Agree!

22 Sep 2010 17:12 #10 by Nmysys
The problem is that Maes is not the Tea Party candidate, he is the Republican candidate, and I agree that he is an idiot, but that isn't what Wayne was saying. He wants to finally see someone from the Tea Party claim that one of the Tea Party candidates is an idiot. Dean is not a candidate for anything, so that is just baiting, isn't it Wayne?

Make it a fair contest and make the claim that one your candidates is an idiot and you might see the same from the other side or the third party.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds