another waste of the courthouse

28 May 2010 14:53 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic another waste of the courthouse

RivendaleFarms wrote: I didn't say she didn't have the right to sue (the UA woman), I just think it's stupid. I don't think anyone is denying her the right to look like an idiot on a national level. (That right is also one of the pillars of our democracy.)

It will never make it to a courtroom and if it does a jury of her peers will probably award her little or nothing...Lets not try the case here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 16:01 #12 by PrintSmith

Vice Lord wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: Other McFacts:
The plaintiff chose to wear clothing that absorbs, rather than repels, liquids.

Ha ha ha ha..."Hey grandma, if your planning on buying coffee at Mcdonalds be sure to wear those Latex pants grandpaw bought you"

You gotta be kidding PrintSmith

Are you insinuating that someone else dressed her before she went out with her son? If not, then that statement is a factual one which shows the series of flawed decisions she made that led to her being injured so significantly.

Her clothing, which she chose to wear, soaked up the hot liquid like a sponge, greatly adding to the degree that she was injured, especially in her posterior region. She chose to brace the container between her legs rather than the hard dashboard where a spill would have ended up mostly on the floor of the car instead of saturating her clothing in the event of a spill. She chose to remove the lid and alter the structural integrity of the container while squeezing the sides of the container. She chose not to remove her seat belt before performing this operation, thereby limiting her mobility after she spilled the coffee upon herself.

When viewed dispassionately, the only logical conclusion that can be reached is that the lady who was injured was significantly more responsible for her own injury than McDonald's was.

28 May 2010 17:00 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic another waste of the courthouse
You really need to lighten up PrintSmith..You can't possibly be married- you're wound so tight I think you're about to explode.

You only got one life my friend so just sit back and enjoy the ride and don't worry so much about what other people are doing. I hope this friendly advice will be recieved in the spirit in which it was givin.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds