left calls Tea Party movement crazy

26 Sep 2010 10:44 #1 by Blazer Bob
Coming soon to a website near you? Or shall we just call them bad spellers? rofllol

"As race-charged attacks fail, left calls Tea Party movement crazy

By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller | Published: 12:17 PM 09/24/2010 | Updated: 8:58 AM 09/25/2010

"By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller

Since the left’s racism-based attacks of the Tea Party movement have failed, liberals have shifted gears slightly. Now they’re just calling Tea Partiers plain crazy.

A new report from the Culture and Media Institute shows a widespread media attack on the Tea Party and its candidates’ sanity, something the report’s author, Nathan Burchfiel, told The Daily Caller is most likely a result of the left’s inability to form a legitimate argument against the Tea Party.

It [calling Tea Partiers crazy] is a way to distract from the issues,” Burchfiel said. “It’s the same thing with the racist argument: You try to paint them as racists so you don’t have to talk about the issues.”

http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/24/as-ra ... z10ePAWt5U

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2010 11:43 #2 by Wayne Harrison
I thought they'd been calling them crazy all along.

The crazy candidates the Tea Party has picked haven't helped the perception.

26 Sep 2010 11:46 #3 by LadyJazzer
A movement that can elect a Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Christine O'Donnell, et al, ISN'T CRAZY?!?!?!?!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: :lol:

26 Sep 2010 15:25 #4 by Blazer Bob

Wayne Harrison wrote: I thought they'd been calling them crazy all along.

Nah, I have not taken notes, perhaps someone else can be more precise and detailed.

As I recall, it went something like, teabagger, racist, violent extremist, astroturf, RNC puppet, racist again, and now crazy.

26 Sep 2010 16:49 #5 by Nmysys
Wayne:

Our perception is that you are part of 'They' in your statement.

Neptune:

It looks like your list is pretty accurate in regards to my memories. I'm sure there will be more names before the election cycle is over, since that is the only argument of the left.

Meanwhile old whatshername is still on Ignore, since She never makes any sense anyway.

26 Sep 2010 17:41 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic left calls Tea Party movement crazy
"left calls Tea Party movement crazy"

Hey-I'am the left- I call them stupid. Crazy is too good for them because crazy implies there might be some inteligence there

26 Sep 2010 17:44 #7 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: It looks like your list is pretty accurate in regards to my memories. I'm sure there will be more names before the election cycle is over, since that is the only argument of the left.

What about the long list of names the right has called the President of the United States? I'm sure he'll be called more before the election cycle is over.

26 Sep 2010 19:26 #8 by Nmysys
They might even be proven after the election if the Dems aren't in control to stop it. Heck we might even see his birth certificate!! You never know!!

At least we won't have to see Pelosi if the Conservatives get the majority.

26 Sep 2010 19:33 #9 by Spykster

LadyJazzer wrote: A movement that can elect a Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Christine O'Donnell, et al, ISN'T CRAZY?!?!?!?!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: :lol:

A movement that keeps electing the likes of Chris Dodd, Barney the Frank wanker, Harry Reid, and whatsisface from Harlem, et al, isn't crazy ??? :Whistle :Snooze

26 Sep 2010 19:39 #10 by Spykster
Calling the Tea Party Movement crazy is just another tactic from saul alinski's handbook for radicals...If you don't have facts to support your position, lie, scheme, slander, vilify, libel, etc. What these misguided sorts don't realize is that with the ever increasing media bombardment of everyone, so many more people are begining to see what progressive/liberal/DemonCrats are really like, and are being turned off by them...They've been shooting themselves in the feet for so long I'm surprised they're not rolling around on dollys... :lol: rofllol :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds