On Election Day - Let's not forget!

28 Sep 2010 08:36 #11 by LadyJazzer
Yep... Which is why I wouldn't dream of voting for Tancredo or Maes...

Hickenlooper... Next governor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2010 08:39 #12 by FredHayek
If you vote for 60, 61, and the other one of the evil 3, you will really restrict Hick's spending plans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Sep 2010 08:43 #13 by LadyJazzer
Yep... Which is why I'll vote against ALL of them.

Thanks.

http://www.coloradowins.org/2010/07/col ... tiativ.php

28 Sep 2010 08:45 #14 by BearMtnHIB
I think that those 3 ballot issues are even more important than who is our next governor.

I will be voting for all three.

28 Sep 2010 08:56 #15 by LadyJazzer

Who is behind the Bad 3?

They are trying very hard to make sure you don't know. And they're trying very hard to make sure you don't know what damage 60, 61, and 101 would do to Colorado.

Reporting this week in the Denver Post opened a window on the backers of these intentionally misleading, job killing measures as they attack the process of creating the "Blue Book," the state-prepared voter guide. The only backer of these initiatives who will speak refuses to do so publicly. In fact, she will only communicate with the state by e-mail. The Post says this is because "proponents were not interested in meeting in person."

But the e-mails are instructive. In one, the backer likens the nonpartisan analysts in charge of developing the Blue Book to Joseph Goebbels, one of Adolph Hitler's top lieutenants. Seriously!

The Post notes that the phrasing and use of capitalization in e-mails from Menten looks highly similar to two other e-mails the state received directly from Doug Bruce. That suggests Doug Bruce is just hiding behind Natalie Menten. Bruce is accused of violating the state Constitution for failing to disclose who has financially backed the Bad 3. He's spent months making a mockery of our campaign finance laws--and the courts--by dodging process servers after repeatedly failing to appear in court.

http://www.progressnowcolorado.org/blog ... bad-3.html

You gotta love the Doug Bruce loony-Righties. :lol:

28 Sep 2010 10:01 #16 by BearMtnHIB
Doug Bruce is the author of those ballot initiatives- he has never tried to hide that fact. The left is just trying to drum up more nonsense.

Everyone knows who is behind these initiatives- Bruce is the best friend a taxpayer in Colorado has this year!

He was also the author of TABOR - the taxpayer bill of rights - which the Colorado government said the same bullcrap about before it passed. Then they spent the next 15 years shooting holes in an amendment that the voters approved of.

The best thing we can do for Colorado citizens- is pass these three issues.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds