It's the End of the World: 8 Potential Armageddons

29 Sep 2010 09:45 #1 by Nmysys
Opinions, input, questions?
It's the End of the World: 8 Potential Armageddons

By John Brandon

Published September 29, 2010

FoxNews.com

Oil plumes threaten to choke the oceans and methane gas explosions shoot sky high -- and those are hardly the biggest threats facing the Earth. From cosmic rays to asteroid impacts to the threat of general destruction, our planet may be less safe than you think.

Here are the top eight risks to life as we know it, detailed by scientists and science fiction writers -- and whether it's even possible to save ourselves.

Read the Story: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/29/end-of-the-world-potential-armageddon/?test=faces

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Sep 2010 09:57 #2 by Scruffy
Those are nothing compared to the Zombie Apocalypse.

29 Sep 2010 10:02 #3 by Nmysys
These are Potentials presented by scientists not from horror films. Come on Scruffy, for once, let's get some intelligent debate from you. :yeahright: :angry:

29 Sep 2010 10:03 #4 by LadyJazzer
But if a Zombie Apocalypse happens, you can be sure you'll hear about it on FauxNews...(And it will be Obama's fault...)

29 Sep 2010 10:12 #5 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: But if a Zombie Apocalypse happens, you can be sure you'll hear about it on FauxNews...(And it will be Obama's fault...)

Look at the audience when Obama drones on and on and on without saying anything - they get that slack-jawed glassy eyed look that just screams "I'm a zombie!!!! Smack me with a shovel!"

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Sep 2010 10:13 #6 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: These are Potentials presented by scientists not from horror films. Come on Scruffy, for once, let's get some intelligent debate from you. :yeahright: :angry:

rofllol rofllol You used Scruffy and intelligent debate in the same sentence!!! That is a total oxymoron!!! rofllol rofllol

29 Sep 2010 10:14 #7 by Nobody that matters

Nmysys wrote: These are Potentials presented by scientists not from horror films. Come on Scruffy, for once, let's get some intelligent debate from you. :yeahright: :angry:

Mind Virus? Like lemmings, we're all gonna throw ourselves under a bus because the interwebnetthing told us to?

That wouldn't even make a plausible horror movie.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Sep 2010 10:17 #8 by The Viking

dmcdd wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: But if a Zombie Apocalypse happens, you can be sure you'll hear about it on FauxNews...(And it will be Obama's fault...)

Look at the audience when Obama drones on and on and on without saying anything - they get that slack-jawed glassy eyed look that just screams "I'm a zombie!!!! Smack me with a shovel!"

Don't forget the drool running our of the corner of their slack-jawed mouths.

Found a picture of a recent Obama rally.

29 Sep 2010 10:28 #9 by Scruffy
Let's Keep Fear Alive!

29 Sep 2010 10:31 #10 by HEARTLESS
I have a tee shirt that says "The Hardest Part of a Zombie Apocalypse Will be Pretending I'm Not Excited". Only headshots, so much ammo and so little time. Okay now to some real possibilties. Solar flare issue, could happen and if not a total ELE (Extinction Level Event) could bring about a change back to pre computer and pre circuit board times in an instant due to EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse). Survivable but real hard times ahead. Super virus or bacterium are also real possibilty. For those that survive, more hard times. All the scenarios depend on how extensive it is. If the Yellowstone volcano goes ape, we may not have to worry as it may be really good seating with no possible 2nd act. Much of the world is already victim to the Globalist mind disease, only free individual thought can save us (and take the Red pill).

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds