Real Estate Sales Tax to Go Into Effect 2013 HC Bill

04 Oct 2010 09:56 #21 by AV8OR

LadyJazzer wrote: The "progressive taxes" paid "beforehand" are still going to be based on the tax-cuts that Bush implemented and that Obama wants to make permanent. Since we're still talking about only the 3.8% on the income OVER $250,000, I'm sorry...Tell me again where the mistreatment of the richest 1.5% is occurring?

You conveniently forgot to add your "AMT" rant in the above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2010 10:05 #22 by LadyJazzer
I said what I wanted to say... But isn't it nice to know that I have you around to remind me of what you think I left out?

04 Oct 2010 11:55 #23 by FredHayek

HEARTLESS wrote: And the middle class doesn't already carry the nation on its back?

Actually the rich already pay most of the taxes. Much of the middle class is able to skate on income taxes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Oct 2010 14:22 #24 by archer

SS109 wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: And the middle class doesn't already carry the nation on its back?

Actually the rich already pay most of the taxes. Much of the middle class is able to skate on income taxes.

yeah right.....the amount my daughter and her husband pay on a cop's and paramedic's salary is hardly "skating". (I would consider them middle class, certainly not upper middle class) Please provide some proof of that statement.

04 Oct 2010 14:25 #25 by LadyJazzer
Since I paid about as much in taxes last year as I used to make in gross salary just 5 years ago, I question the veracity of that statement... You got proof, other than some FauxNews talking-point?

04 Oct 2010 17:29 #26 by Martin Ent Inc
Better see what ss is smokin'.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds