Group exploits rape victim to smear Buck

18 Oct 2010 18:10 #41 by daisypusher
So, you must have been an eye witness to know that he had her while she was unconscious. Why didn't you step up to the plate and testify? How can you expect Buck to do what is right when people whine after the fact instead of stepping forward and do their civic duty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2010 19:16 #42 by daisypusher
I hear 88 professors at Duke have a manifesto that they no longer need and will lend to you so that you can properly express your outrage and support for your victim.

18 Oct 2010 19:40 #43 by archer

daisypusher wrote: So, you must have been an eye witness to know that he had her while she was unconscious. Why didn't you step up to the plate and testify? How can you expect Buck to do what is right when people whine after the fact instead of stepping forward and do their civic duty.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Interesting to read what lengths you will go to to deflect the attention away from your candidate and onto your fellow posters.

Carry on.....this gets more interesting by the minute.

18 Oct 2010 20:06 #44 by daisypusher
Always thinking things through and knowing the motive. My candidate? Sorry, did not vote for Buck (Yes, I already voted) - now think of another conspiracy to make your world feel safe enough for you to function.

18 Oct 2010 20:36 #45 by archer
I think this makes your posts even more alarming . Its not Buck you are defending, but a mans right to rape a woman when she is unable to protest

18 Oct 2010 20:43 #46 by JusSayin

archer wrote: Its not Buck you are defending, but a mans right to rape a woman when she is unable to protest

Which will be perfectly acceptable when Sharia law gains it's foothold in America.

18 Oct 2010 21:03 #47 by archer

JusSayin wrote:

archer wrote: Its not Buck you are defending, but a mans right to rape a woman when she is unable to protest

Which will be perfectly acceptable when Sharia law gains it's foothold in America.

If it does, it will be the far right wing of the republican party that supports it....

18 Oct 2010 21:16 #48 by JusSayin

archer wrote:

JusSayin wrote:

If it does, it will be the far right wing of the republican party that supports it....

Very weak. You can do better than that. Are you feeling okay?

It is the liberal-slanted judges' warped interpretions of our Constitution that puts us at risk of becomming the UK's Sharia stepchild. A couple examples...

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/201 ... s-u-s-law/

http://www.michnews.com/jerry_a_kane/jak072710.shtml

18 Oct 2010 21:19 #49 by archer

JusSayin wrote: [It is the liberal-slanted judges' warped interpretions of our Constitution that puts us at risk of becomming the UK's Sharia stepchild. A couple examples...

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/201 ... s-u-s-law/

I think this judge is most likely a devoutly religious republican than a liberal.....nice try though.

18 Oct 2010 21:27 #50 by daisypusher
Some defend the rights of the accused until proven guilty and others lynch them.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds