Jefferson County voting has also begun!

15 Oct 2010 08:50 #11 by LadyJazzer
Grady, what part of "I'M NOT A CONSERVATIVE" and "I DON'T WANT WHAT HE WANTS" are you having trouble with?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2010 09:14 #12 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote: Grady, what part of "I'M NOT A CONSERVATIVE" and "I DON'T WANT WHAT HE WANTS" are you having trouble with?

I thought you said Tancredo was a "one trick pony", and that "trick" is something you professed to care about, but now he's all things conservative. ????????

Have anothe glass :Koolaid:

15 Oct 2010 09:21 #13 by LadyJazzer
That's the most twisted logic I've seen you try to use... The :Koolaid: drinker is not me.

He IS a one-trick pony, and he DOES have some wacky ideas about what he would if he was in office, and he DOES drink the Douglas Bruce :Koolaid: ...and I wouldn't vote for him if he was the only one running...

15 Oct 2010 09:56 #14 by Grady
Could please expound on those “Wacky Ideas”? Something he has actually said he would do as Governor, or maybe some cause he supports?

15 Oct 2010 10:16 - 15 Oct 2010 12:07 #15 by LadyJazzer
A) I've already stated that I do not support the 60/61/101 amendments, and the rest of the Douglas-Brucing amendments.
B) I've already voted, so thanks but I'm not interested at the moment in a political debate about the merits of Tancredo.

I've seen him debate before, and I've heard his ideas.

I'm not a conservative. But thanks anyway.

15 Oct 2010 11:20 #16 by Wayne Harrison
Mailed mine in today. I voted for Tancredo and Buck, so I guess I canceled you out, LJ.

I voted for Tancredo for his strong stance on illegal immigrants. I don't think Hickenlooper would be effective in that area. It would be good to have a Republican governor and Democratic legislature. I don't like Bennet because he has never been elected to anything -- only appointed. He's beholdin' to so many people, I don't think he would be an effective senator.

15 Oct 2010 12:08 #17 by LadyJazzer
It was a given that someone would cancel me out... (Of course, it was also just as inevitable that I would cancel SOMEONE out...) All in all, it's a good day... ;-)

15 Oct 2010 12:40 #18 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: It was a given that someone would cancel me out... (Of course, it was also just as inevitable that I would cancel SOMEONE out...) All in all, it's a good day... ;-)

I was about to post up that I was going to cancel you out.

2 to 1... Yeah! we win! :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

15 Oct 2010 12:42 #19 by The Viking

dmcdd wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: It was a given that someone would cancel me out... (Of course, it was also just as inevitable that I would cancel SOMEONE out...) All in all, it's a good day... ;-)

I was about to post up that I was going to cancel you out.

2 to 1... Yeah! we win! :biggrin:

3 to 1 at least on here. :thumbsup:

15 Oct 2010 12:45 - 15 Oct 2010 12:56 #20 by The Viking
Look at the new poll. Colorado does not want Hickenlooper. tancredo is closing the gap.

Hickenlooper 42%
Tancredo 38%
Maes 12%

So 50% of Coloradans want a Conservative. If Maes pulls his head out of his ass and realizes that he is just a spoiler now and is giving the state coltrol to someone who is the total opposite of what he believes in, and he pulls out, then Tancredo could walk away with this.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... o_governor

There is hope for Colorado yet!!! :woo hoo: We were tetering on going the way of California. I think Obama and Pelosi woke up Coloradans to make us realize we really don't want what they have to offer!

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds