Too Black for "Meet the Press"? Posted by Ron Miller

16 Oct 2010 19:19 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
Meet the press is a left wing run left wing leaning program.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2010 20:09 #12 by Wayne Harrison
IF it is (and I'm not saying one way or the other, because I don't watch it) So what?

As for the original post, the author took side trips everywhere, including a mention of Hitler, before he finally got down to quoting the president:

"The media is changing so rapidly that websites, like you guys do every day, do two things. Number one, it allows us to reach audiences that may not be watching Meet The Press. I’m just saying, it might be a different demographic."

Notice anything missing from that quote?

I'll give you a hint. It comes after number one.

Why did he purposely omit the second "thing" the president was talking about? The author conveniently left it out. Why? Beats me, but here's the second part of the quote he didn't use in his column:

"But the second thing is obviously part of what is so powerful about the web, is that it’s not just a one-way conversation."

Wow. Thinking Blacks might get their information from websites where they can interact instead watching a bunch of white guys sitting around asking questions of a newsmaker.

Imagine that.

As for a different demographic watching Meet the Press, a higher number of blacks than whites attend church services at that time every Sunday morning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds