Facebook experiment

21 Oct 2010 09:20 #1 by CC
Facebook experiment was created by CC
I am trying to run an experiment on how powerful facebook can be as a tool to get a piece of information moved around.

Please post this video on your facebook page so we can see how many hits come back to the website.
Please ask your friends to do the same.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/video.php?page=15 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">video.php?page=15<!-- l -->

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2010 09:28 #2 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Facebook experiment
Just a suggestion, I would make the video page more Facebook search friendly, to include information about the video.

When I posted the link, all I got on FB was "285Bound.com Community Forums • 285Bound Video
‎285bound.com."

21 Oct 2010 09:30 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Facebook experiment
So...How do I do that?
I don't know much about facebook. I just know that there has to be a way to get to a lot of people fast for whatever cause you have. I am just trying to figure out how to do that.

21 Oct 2010 09:31 #4 by CC
By the way....You were mentioned last night at the event!

21 Oct 2010 09:34 - 21 Oct 2010 09:41 #5 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Facebook experiment

Becky wrote: I am trying to run an experiment on how powerful facebook can be as a tool to get a piece of information moved around.

Please post this video on your facebook page so we can see how many hits come back to the website.
Please ask your friends to do the same.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/video.php?page=15 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">video.php?page=15<!-- l -->

Thanks you so much for posting this. It was an amazing meeting. I was wondering if there is anyway to post an edited version of just Tancredo and Bay Buchanan so people can really watch his message. Someone today told me it took way to long to get to the meat of it and they didn't have time to sit through that whole video.

21 Oct 2010 09:38 #6 by CC
I just move the video forward until I get to Tom

21 Oct 2010 09:42 #7 by The Viking

Becky wrote: I just move the video forward until I get to Tom

And there is no way to fast forward it that I can figure it out. I keep trying and it won't let me. I would love to post just Tancredo's speech for everyone in Colorado to see. And I want all the 1800+ political friends I have on FB to be able to see why we are fired up about him.

21 Oct 2010 09:46 #8 by CC
We try not to do a lot of editing to these tapes. We don't want to appear to be altering them in any way. It is an amateur video ( I admit).
Doing the best we can.
I know that outdoor338 also taped a video. You might contact him.

21 Oct 2010 09:52 #9 by The Viking

Becky wrote: We try not to do a lot of editing to these tapes. We don't want to appear to be altering them in any way. It is an amateur video ( I admit).
Doing the best we can.
I know that outdoor338 also taped a video. You might contact him.

OK, I will see if I can post mine too. I am not asking for an edited version. I just want all of Tancredo's spech to show people why they chould vote for him. People don't want to watch everyone standing around talking while we are waiting for him. It takes almost 9 minutes before he even comes into the room. People just don't have that attention span and it won't let me fast forward it at all.

I still have it running in another window just so I can get to his speech again. Just wondered if there is a way to keep this one and also have a video of Just Tom and maybe Bae to post on FB.

21 Oct 2010 09:53 #10 by The Viking
But it is a great video!! Thanks for filming this Becky and Outdoor338

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds