LJ: "Someone stole my kool-aid"

28 Oct 2010 13:15 #21 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, let's take it one step further... Let's assume the standard Viking retort:

"Wellllll, since [all you've done is post the usual personal attacks on me, and haven't responded to a single FACT in the articles], then you must AGREE with me. They must ALL BE TRUE!"

Ain't it fun!?!?!?

It might be true, and if it is OBAMA DID IT FIRST!!!!!!!!

:biggrin: :thumbsup:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 13:16 #22 by Photo-fish
As somebody that is also fed up with the daily, unsupported, right-wing-blog-rhetoric-talking point bull crap, I am enjoying the sh*t out of this forum today.

Thanks for taking the time to 'play their game' LJ.

And yes, it is interesting that nobody is 'refudiating' any of the facts you are posting.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 Oct 2010 13:19 #23 by Residenttroll returns

Photo-fish wrote: As somebody that is also fed up with the daily, unsupported, right-wing-blog-rhetoric-talking point bull crap, I am enjoying the sh*t out of this forum today.

You need to get out more.....

MSNBC.com
Huffingtonpost.com
westword.com
dailykos.com
npr.com & government funded npr radio stations

Trees are like Republicans
Mushrooms are like Democrats

28 Oct 2010 13:22 #24 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: As somebody that is also fed up with the daily, unsupported, right-wing-blog-rhetoric-talking point bull crap, I am enjoying the sh*t out of this forum today.

MSNBC.com
Huffingtonpost.com
westword.com
dailykos.com

Oh, suh-nap! You sure told Photo! You're on fire today! I've never seen better examples of refudiation!

28 Oct 2010 13:26 #25 by Photo-fish

residenttroll wrote:

MSNBC.com
Huffingtonpost.com
westword.com
dailykos.com

Troll,
I was referring to the spittle that is posted on THIS and other local boards. But you knew that. :thumbsup:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 Oct 2010 13:36 #26 by Nobody that matters

And yes, it is interesting that nobody is 'refudiating' any of the facts you are posting.

Nobody's reading them. We've got better things to do than feed a troll.

:Whistle

28 Oct 2010 13:45 #27 by ScienceChic

residenttroll wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

Scruffy wrote: She's not mad. She's just fed up and is giving some of the medicine that she's fed here every day.

Tastes kinda bitter, doesn't it?

Nope, It's actually pretty sweet to see someone make a flaming nosedive down to the level of the people they've been kvetching about forever.

Internet forum entertainment at it's finest. :biggrin:

Exactly! She bought the farm today. She's ODed on Keith Openermymouth, Rachel Madcow,and Sgt Schultz. I think the sleeper conservative gene has been ignited and she's fighting it off. (SC - can you provide us analysis?).

Hell, no! I'm just sittin' back, enjoying the show! :pop
BTW, LJ is up 12-4 on today's thread count; come on, rt I'm pulling for ya! :crossed:

I might recommend that everyone go read my thread on how pharmaceutical companies want you angry so you'll buy their meds to calm down - maybe today's explosion is a manifestation of that...! It's much more therapeutic and healthy to release your anger by talking so keep the liveliness going! Thanks LJ!
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4851 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4851<!-- l -->

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Oct 2010 13:47 #28 by Scruffy
Oh, yeah, Science Chick? You think we're angry? Well, cogitate yourself! HA!

28 Oct 2010 14:00 #29 by Nobody that matters
She's just a poopy head....

28 Oct 2010 14:02 #30 by Scruffy

Nobody that matters wrote: She's just a poopy head....

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds