We NEED Gun Control!

31 Oct 2010 20:43 #11 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic We NEED Gun Control!
Ah, so now you stoop to personal attacks and innuendo, while conveniently skipping what she posted here (from Fox, no less). Typical.

How come the two Tea Partiers I run into on here both end up resorting to personal insults? Is the rest of the Tea Part like you two?

Earth to Outdoor: Try debating the subject and lay off the personal stuff, OK? Think you can do that? Or is that too hard for you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 21:30 #12 by Residenttroll returns
Goats? Does he have a license to maintain livestock? Did he have an environment impact study completed?

Back to the topic....

PineGuy, LJ, and Archer are the Queens of Spin. How did a post displaying the hypocrisy of Democrat and Gun Control turn into debate the illegal status of Future Democrats of America?

Illegals break laws at so many levels it's ridiculous - but who cares! We should have seen the marginalization of laws coming when Timmy became Secretary of Treasury. I can't wait to hear the justifications of his unpaid tax bill.

31 Oct 2010 22:12 #13 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic We NEED Gun Control!

residenttroll wrote: Goats? Does he have a license to maintain livestock? Did he have an environment impact study completed?

Hey, it's bizarre. I have no idea what Outdoor is talking about. Obviously he believes everything he hears and didn't waste any time passing it along.... but that his style, RT. The goat comment doesn't bother me in the least.

Back on topic:

Personally, I believe in gun control. It's hard to hit the target without it.

31 Oct 2010 22:22 #14 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic We NEED Gun Control!

Pineguy wrote: Personally, I believe in gun control. It's hard to hit the target without it.

:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds