How many seats the Republicans pick up? Win a Massage!

01 Nov 2010 08:58 #1 by MyMountainTown
Pick how many seats the Republicans pick up in the House and Senate tomorrow (you have to get them both exactly right) and win a message from Bailey Massage and Fitness by Diane. In the event of a tie the first 2 correct entries will each receive a free massage.

Check them out here- Bailey Massage and Fitness Forum

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
The topic has been locked.
01 Nov 2010 09:01 - 01 Nov 2010 09:20 #2 by The Viking
I am upping my number. I am going with 61. I will bet I regret not sticking with 58 but I think early voting will have most races ahead starting out tomorrow.

Senate 8
01 Nov 2010 09:02 #3 by MyMountainTown
You also have to pick the Senate as a separate number.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
01 Nov 2010 09:03 #4 by Nic at Night
01 Nov 2010 09:06 #5 by Nmysys
House 59 Senate 11
01 Nov 2010 09:35 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Is Bailey Massage giving out free massages to EVERY person who guesses it right? I don't see a "in case of tie.." stipulation in the contest rules.

House 49
Senate 7
01 Nov 2010 09:41 #7 by JMC

Pineguy wrote: Is Bailey Massage giving out free massages to EVERY person who guesses it right? I don't see a "in case of tie.." stipulation in the contest rules.

House 49
Senate 7

In the event of a tie the first 2 correct entries posted will each win a massage.
Thanks
01 Nov 2010 09:44 #8 by TPP
House 54
Senate 20
01 Nov 2010 10:07 - 01 Nov 2010 10:09 #9 by The Viking
From the count most polls have they have the R's retty solidly picking up 45 already with 43 as toss ups and 41 of those are Dems. I know we we get at least a third of those, 13-15. And if the turnout is as high for the R's as they say, we might pick up 20-25 of those which puts the R's closer to 70.

I think it is 7-9 in the Senate. Washington in the 9th. Colorado is the 8th. I think we will lose Cali, Wash, and WV unfortunately. Wash always has irregularities and cheating and it is a total tie. It will depend upon the R's turnout in a few areas like Seattle if Rosi pulls out WA and we get that 9th seat.

WV are going the wrong way with the very popular Governor. Dems should win that in a pretty blue state.

And Cali will never get it and keep voting in the same crap, wondering why nothing changes and keep asking for more money and bailouts.

Buck is gaining the momentum in CO at the right time and the early votes have been over 40,000 more by Republicans. he is up by 4% in the latest poll and should have a lead going into tomorrow.
01 Nov 2010 10:07 #10 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds