Tancredo Can Win This!!

02 Nov 2010 10:18 #11 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Tom can win this!...Even SARAH PALIN has endorsed him!

I voted for Tancredo. But why did Palin wait till the afternoon of the day before the election (when many people had already voted by mail earlier) to friggin endorse him? She endorsed everybody else weeks and months ago.

Just a guess...she probably didn't endorse because the potential of democrap attack ads....and the media hijacking the endorsement. With it being a closer race, they had to protect Tom from the dems and media.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 10:25 #12 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[youtube:3gbqperr]
[/youtube:3gbqperr]

02 Nov 2010 10:43 #13 by Wayne Harrison

residenttroll wrote:

Pineguy wrote:

I voted for Tancredo. But why did Palin wait till the afternoon of the day before the election (when many people had already voted by mail earlier) to friggin endorse him? She endorsed everybody else weeks and months ago.

Just a guess...she probably didn't endorse because the potential of democrap attack ads....and the media hijacking the endorsement. With it being a closer race, they had to protect Tom from the dems and media.

That's about the stupidest response I've read on here.

02 Nov 2010 11:08 #14 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Tancredo Can Win This!!

The Viking wrote: It is clear Colorado doesn't really want another tax and Spend extreme Liberal running the state. Hick has outspent Tancredo 10 to1 and is on TV almost everytime I turn it on. Even with that and the Turncoat Maes dividing the vote, Tancredo will still be within a couple points one way or the other. Had the rich guy not been able to buy himself tens of thousand of votes, and had Maes dropped out, Tancredo would have cleared 50% with ease. It is clear that Tancredo had the message to come from nowhere a few months ago to make this almost a tied race.

It is not clear what Colorado wants. That's why we vote, remember? Why don't you wait until the votes are counted before you count your chickens?

02 Nov 2010 11:12 #15 by Nobody that matters

Great... So now he's got the brainless bimbo quitter vote.

I can't see that being very influential in Colorado.

Maybe California...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

02 Nov 2010 11:16 #16 by Wayne Harrison

Scruffy wrote:

The Viking wrote: It is clear Colorado doesn't really want another tax and Spend extreme Liberal running the state.

It is not clear what Colorado wants. That's why we vote, remember? Why don't you wait until the votes are counted before you count your chickens?

Well said, Scruffy. I really get tired of people on here who announce the results of an "election" weeks and months in advance, like it's some high school football rivalry.

I say, let the voters decide on election day who wins and loses, not some partisan poster on a message board.

02 Nov 2010 11:32 #17 by Nobody that matters

Pineguy wrote: I say, let the voters decide on election day who wins and loses, not some partisan poster on a message board.

You tryin ta kill the internet?

:biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds