Senator Bennet's radio interview with Peter Boyles

02 Nov 2010 12:50 #1 by Wayne Harrison
[youtube:m8ryg46i]
[/youtube:m8ryg46i]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 13:04 #2 by Residenttroll returns
Bennet sounds like drunk too. Pineguy, that's unbelievable Michael Bennet hangs up on Peter.

02 Nov 2010 13:07 #3 by outdoor338
He has no class, sounds as if he just woke up..I agree with you resident..drinking and on radio..bennet goes down tonight..

02 Nov 2010 14:07 #4 by 2wlady
So, Peter Boyles is just asking one question and doesn't like Bennet's answer so he keeps asking it.

Then some other screwy questions, re Ritter. Why should Bennet answer why Ritter quit? Ritter can tell why he quit. I guess Bennet wasn't expecting those dumb questions.

Boyles: Why don't I believe that?
Why should Bennet answer that?
Good for Bennet for leaving the call, politely.

02 Nov 2010 14:27 #5 by Grady

Satchmo wrote: So, Peter Boyles is just asking one question and doesn't like Bennet's answer so he keeps asking it.

Then some other screwy questions, re Ritter. Why should Bennet answer why Ritter quit? Ritter can tell why he quit. I guess Bennet wasn't expecting those dumb questions.

Boyles: Why don't I believe that?
Why should Bennet answer that?
Good for Bennet for leaving the call, politely.

Bennet called the show, he should have known what to expect when he called a morning talk show. I hope after today to never again have to hear the term "Senator Bennet".

02 Nov 2010 14:32 #6 by FredHayek
Bennet did sound drunk, or punch drunk. Think the aide who set up that call was fired same day?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Nov 2010 14:41 #7 by conifermtman
What does this say about Bennet supporters?

02 Nov 2010 15:48 #8 by FredHayek

conifermtman wrote: What does this say about Bennet supporters?

I think that is a little unfair. A guy can have a bad day, I am surprised we don't see more of that with how draining
campaigning can be. I just don't understand why Bennet agreed to go into that snake den to begin with. That showed either bad judgement or a man & staff not understanding the local media.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Nov 2010 15:57 #9 by Residenttroll returns
Boyles drained the swamp this morning. Bennet's an elitist.

02 Nov 2010 16:08 #10 by conifermtman

SS109 wrote:

conifermtman wrote: What does this say about Bennet supporters?

I think that is a little unfair. A guy can have a bad day, I am surprised we don't see more of that with how draining
campaigning can be. I just don't understand why Bennet agreed to go into that snake den to begin with. That showed either bad judgement or a man & staff not understanding the local media.

No one put a gun to Bennet's head to make him call into Peter Boyle's show. If his judgement is so clouded that he cannot look out for himself, how can we expect him to look out for us?

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds