Let the Good Times Roll....

02 Nov 2010 17:36 #11 by Residenttroll returns
North Carolina is turning RED. Polls just close. Exit polling declares NC red.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 17:38 #12 by Residenttroll returns
FOX31 News: The Hickenlooper just sent out this email expressing concern about voter turnout at 4:45 p.m. today

You're probably expecting some kind of funny story from me, about how I was out early this morning meeting voters and spilled my coffee all over my handbills or was chased around by someone's poodle while I was out door knocking.

Well, that didn't happen -- at least not yet. But there's still three hours to go, so you never know.

But here's something that isn't funny. From what I've seen, voter turnout is lower than expected and that's not good for our team. We urgently need you to vote, and if you've already voted, we need you to get your friends and family out to the polls.

Speaking of which, have you voted? If not, please click here to find your polling location.

If so, I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes right now to call some other voters and make sure that they get to the polls today. Our calling tool will let you work from anywhere, so please click here to get calling.
You'd be surprised at how much just a few calls can help turn out our supporters.

And, I'll keep you posted if I end up on the wrong end of a poodle attack.
Thanks again -- for everything.

John Hickenlooper

02 Nov 2010 17:47 #13 by Residenttroll returns
Comments from exit polls by voters:

"I've never felt so much despair as I do right now," said John Powers, a Bayville, N.J., retiree who voted Republican out of animus toward Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

02 Nov 2010 17:47 #14 by Residenttroll returns
Polling shows FLORIDA is turning Bright Red.

02 Nov 2010 17:55 #15 by Residenttroll returns

02 Nov 2010 17:59 #16 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Let the Good Times Roll....
Interesting quote. For 50 bonus points, Who said this in January 2010?

"We cannot have another year-long debate about this...........And if we can't (resolve this), then I think we've got to go ahead and make some decisions,......and then that's what elections are for."

"We have honest disagreements about -- about the vision for the country and we'll go ahead and test those out over the next several months till November. All right?"

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... e-for.html

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Nov 2010 18:05 #17 by Pony Soldier
Good memory there slow joe.

02 Nov 2010 18:10 #18 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Let the Good Times Roll....
Didn't really understand that Tower. I thought it was interesting for a president to go out on the limb like that and challenge voters to vote them out. Thats the way I read it. Maybe if you can type more that 5 words we can understand your point.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Nov 2010 18:12 #19 by Pony Soldier
Okay, how about this Mr. Biden. I was impressed at your memory in bringing up a quote from so long ago that applies so aptly today. Sorry for the confusion.

02 Nov 2010 18:13 #20 by Residenttroll returns
I guess the voters have graded his test paper. The only thing left to see - is it a F or D.

I agree. Reminds when the guy here in Colorado challenged the media and they found Donna Rice.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds