Palin: This Is Our 'Morning In America'

05 Nov 2010 08:35 #11 by Photo-fish

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: Thanks for that Pineguy!
I just threw up in my mouth a bit there....

Forget the fact you don't like Palin....

If you just read the text of that, please elaborate what disgusts you so much about what was said in the video.

Other than the fact that the majority of the imagery and entire concept is complete self serving crap and her voice is akin to breaking glass or fingernails on a chalkboard?
She is basically patting herself on the back for supporting those TPers that got elected. Could this be her first 'commercial' for her run for 2012?

Gee, I wonder why the author of this video on youtube had to set it up so it now says: "Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 08:51 #12 by Residenttroll returns
Lately, I have been giving much thought to Sarah Palin being elected to the office of President.

So I decided to do a Ben Franklin decision making analysis and list the advantages and disadvantages if I voted for her.

Advantages.

She will drive the liberal media so crazy they will drive themselves over a cliff.
She will drive progressives and liberals so mad they will drive themselves over a cliff.
Liberal professor's heads would explode from the rise of a conservative movement.

Disadvantage

I would lose several channels on my cable plan.
The boards, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter would be left with true Americans.
More funding would be needed for the clean up required at colleges and universities.

Am I missing anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds