Set Your Clock Back

08 Nov 2010 10:18 #21 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Set Your Clock Back

outdoor338 wrote: If Obama runs in 2012, the republicans can run a chimp against obama, and obama would lose. America has awaken, not good news for the liberals. Pelosi still sees nothing wrong with her agenda, and obama sees nothing wrong with what he did. He says the American people didn't understand what he was trying to do! 2012 anyone!

I don't think you are correct on this point. Many Dems by 2012 will see that Obama has done more to further the left wing agenda than any other POTUS beside FDR. Carter, Clinton, and others have failed on socialized medicine and Obama has got the foot in the door. For as much as the right hates him, the left will grow to love him, and the GOP will probably choose a TEA party type that will inspire the left to get out the vote.

Time change?
I hate this time of year, why can't it be daylight savings time all year long!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2010 10:41 #22 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Set Your Clock Back

SS109 wrote: Time change?
I hate this time of year, why can't it be daylight savings time all year long!

Move to Hawaii or Arizona and it can be! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds