Liberals who "LOVE" children, & the liberals who defend them

11 Nov 2010 16:24 #11 by outdoor338
I had a list of libs that were in trouble like photo put up, and my computer started to smoke and make weird noises, my list was growing at 1,387 and then it said enough already and died.. :woo hoo: rofllol :lol: :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 16:27 - 11 Nov 2010 16:30 #12 by Photo-fish

outdoor338 wrote: I had a list of libs that were in trouble like photo put up, and my computer started to smoke and make weird noises, my list was growing at 1,387 and then it said enough already and died..

Thanks for making the point about this trolls original post. The heinous crime of pedophilia and child molestation knows no political affiliation, nor does it discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race or nationality. To try to peg it as only a liberal problem like he tried to do is intellectually dishonest, disrespectful and tasteless.

You do see that Outdoor, don't you?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Nov 2010 16:29 #13 by Nmysys
For once I actually agree with your last reply PhotoFish, right on, my friend!

11 Nov 2010 18:57 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Photo-fish wrote:

Teddy wrote: Conservatives don't defend sexual deviants.

They just hire them or elect them to office. Dumbass Troll :bash :bash :bash

Barney Frank is not a conservative.

Clinton didn't have sex with that woman. Kennedy was trying to get his thing wet but drown the woman instead. McGreevey was married to trophy wife but he was mounting his male assistant. Number 9 wasn't Elliot's favorite. Jesse Jackson was caught rainbowing his assistant. Studds was properly named. He was studding underage male pages. Waggoner was a prostitute. Springer, yes Jerry, was mayor and provided an economic boost by paying prostitute.

11 Nov 2010 20:48 #15 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Photo-fish wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: I had a list of libs that were in trouble like photo put up, and my computer started to smoke and make weird noises, my list was growing at 1,387 and then it said enough already and died..

Thanks for making the point about this trolls original post. The heinous crime of pedophilia and child molestation knows no political affiliation, nor does it discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race or nationality. To try to peg it as only a liberal problem like he tried to do is intellectually dishonest, disrespectful and tasteless.

You do see that Outdoor, don't you?

The only difference between you and granite, is that granite isn't as dense. Read the title asshole. I said liberals not Democrat liberals or Republican liberals. Liberals are liberals. It is a mental disease not a political party moron. And liberals do defend deviants and their deviant behavior. Deal with it.

11 Nov 2010 21:10 #16 by archer

Teddy wrote: Read the title asshole. I said liberals not Democrat liberals or Republican liberals. Liberals are liberals. It is a mental disease not a political party moron. And liberals do defend deviants and their deviant behavior. Deal with it.

For which you have no proof, only your biased opinion. I seriously doubt you could come up with any liberal who defends deviants, unless they might, on occasion, defend you.

...but hey, what else would we expect from a conservative who is obcessed with obese females and pedophiles. I wonder what crappy picture you will post next, you always do when you are exposed for the hateful troll that you are. lets see....already did the prune, and the skeletin, and the obese females.....though I know you have an entire library of obese female photos.

11 Nov 2010 21:13 #17 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

archer wrote:

Teddy wrote: Read the title asshole. I said liberals not Democrat liberals or Republican liberals. Liberals are liberals. It is a mental disease not a political party moron. And liberals do defend deviants and their deviant behavior. Deal with it.

For which you have no proof, only your biased opinion. I seriously doubt you could come up with any liberal who defends deviants, unless they might, on occasion, defend you.

...but hey, what else would we expect from a conservative who is obcessed with obese females and pedophiles. I wonder what crappy picture you will post next, you always do when you are exposed for the hateful troll that you are. lets see....already did the prune, and the skeletin, and the obese females.....though I know you have an entire library of obese female photos.

Go park your walker and change your diaper.

12 Nov 2010 10:38 #18 by ScienceChic

archer wrote:

Don't forget the homosexuals and those who commit suicide...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds