Embittered Democrats Turning Against Pelosi

11 Nov 2010 18:41 #11 by outdoor338
Pine, I keep forgetting how much of a pain you are, thanks for reminding me..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 20:34 #12 by Blazer Bob

Pineguy wrote: Funny how conservatives on here don't mention copyright violation when it's a conservative piece that's posted in its entirety, only when it's something they don't agree with. It's like complaining about the "liberal media" but not complaining when it's slanted the other way.

P.S. Jonathan, posting the copyright at the bottom only confirms you knew it was copyrighted when you ripped off the entire article.

I do not read every thread so maybe I missed it but the only one
I have seen complain about copyright violations is you.

12 Nov 2010 00:36 #13 by lionshead2010

Photo-fish wrote: Why are conservatives so afraid of her? Is it because she gets the job done? Is that why more than $65 million was spent on 161,203 ads that targeted Pelosi from January 1 through this month's election? That's a record you know...

You know Photo-fish, I keep asking the same essential question of the left's fixation on Sarah Palin...an unelected, private citizen. It could be that Nancy Pelosi is the right's Sarah Palin....and she is actually an elected official. I do hope she is wearing her asbestos Depends because I see some rough riding ahead for the Wicked Witch of the West. :biggrin:

12 Nov 2010 05:39 #14 by outdoor338
photo, pelosi is a moonbat, many in her own party want her out, if it was up to me, I'd say leave her in, she is helping many see how the far left operates.

12 Nov 2010 09:43 #15 by Photo-fish

Pineguy wrote: Funny how conservatives on here don't mention copyright violation when it's a conservative piece that's posted in its entirety, only when it's something they don't agree with. It's like complaining about the "liberal media" but not complaining when it's slanted the other way.

P.S. Jonathan, posting the copyright at the bottom only confirms you knew it was copyrighted when you ripped off the entire article.

At least he added 2 sentences of (almost) original thought. More than some other will give you... :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Nov 2010 12:57 #16 by Jonathan Hemlock
Shame on me did I miss something by posting an article and giving credit to the original source? I didn't think that's what constitues a violation.

Or ar you just saddened that the Princess will lose her job and now has to find another?

So Sorry PineGuy

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds