Chinese Missiles Could Close US Bases in Attack, Report Says

12 Nov 2010 10:31 #11 by LOL

And the dirty little secret about the new QE2 debt? It is interest paid plus inflation

????
huh? There are "inflation protected treasury bonds" (TIPs). But QE2 is Bernakes printed money loaned to the Federal government, isn't it? I wish these bozos would speak in plain english fer us common non-elitist folk. Quantitative easing = Fed Printing money

Are the Chinese loading up on TIPs?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2010 11:08 #12 by Residenttroll returns

SS109 wrote: Much ado about nothing. You honestly think China would want to kill their biggest consumer market?
China just has a lot of money and wants to upgrade their military and possibly engage in some saber rattling while locking up offshore petrol deposits. Expect them to expand their navy and increase their attempts to bring Taiwan into the fold w/o bloodshed.

No, I would expect China to conquer it's biggest consumer market. Oops, maybe they already have.

12 Nov 2010 11:09 #13 by V_A
The report fails to mention how many short and mid range missiles we have pointed at China and how many of their bases would be impacted by a 100% attack.

12 Nov 2010 11:34 #14 by V_A
in 10 years the US won't be the largest consumer market. China will be supplying itself (the largest consumer market).

12 Nov 2010 13:56 #15 by FredHayek

AVs Good Twin wrote: in 10 years the US won't be the largest consumer market. China will be supplying itself (the largest consumer market).

That is what the rest of the world hopes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Nov 2010 13:59 #16 by Residenttroll returns

AVs Good Twin wrote: in 10 years the US won't be the largest consumer market. China will be supplying itself (the largest consumer market).

That's good news. I can't wait for them to find women for all the young men. Ratio of women to men in China is low. I wonder if those rich China men like American women?

12 Nov 2010 14:32 #17 by V_A

residenttroll wrote:

That's good news. I can't wait for them to find women for all the young men. Ratio of women to men in China is low. I wonder if those rich China men like American women?

Do you want to go to China and be a wife? :)

12 Nov 2010 15:06 #18 by Grady

residenttroll wrote: I wonder if those rich China men like American women?

I know I do :biggrin:

12 Nov 2010 15:45 #19 by Pony Soldier

Grady wrote:

AVs Good Twin wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I know I do :biggrin:

Wow, this forum is really turning a strange direction...

12 Nov 2010 15:48 #20 by Residenttroll returns

AVs Good Twin wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I am already married to a South American woman.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds