Suspect Ahmed Ghailani Cleared of Nearly All Terror Charges

18 Nov 2010 13:54 #11 by Batifa Zaxo
You spell your way, I spell mine my way. Look it up, is good for america, its about time we have here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 13:56 #12 by Batifa Zaxo
Viking, obama, will save america from people like you and others. Why fight it, liberals will help get some better laws here in USA.

18 Nov 2010 13:59 #13 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote: Can you imagine how many terrorists just saw one of their own basically get off totally free because we are run by a bunch of pacifists? This was a great test and we failed and now they are more excited adn signing up more terrorists by the boatload as they have nothing to be afraid of if they get caught here. They know if we forget to read them their miranda rights, they can just go free. And on top of that, we will actually provide them with a lawyer to defend them. Obama is the most dangerous President in history!

Maybe he was not guilty? You think that maybe that's why he was cleared of charges?

18 Nov 2010 13:59 #14 by Achmed
So many of my brothers and uncles and cousins believe life in American prison is far better than hard life at home. But it is disgrace to be captive to the enemy. They would rightly choose death as martyr instead.

18 Nov 2010 14:05 #15 by Batifa Zaxo
That is muslim way.

18 Nov 2010 14:20 #16 by navycpo7

Achmed wrote: So many of my brothers and uncles and cousins believe life in American prison is far better than hard life at home. But it is disgrace to be captive to the enemy. They would rightly choose death as martyr instead.

So let them start. But it is not martyr, nothing more than a coward.

18 Nov 2010 14:24 #17 by navycpo7

Scruffy wrote:

The Viking wrote: Can you imagine how many terrorists just saw one of their own basically get off totally free because we are run by a bunch of pacifists? This was a great test and we failed and now they are more excited adn signing up more terrorists by the boatload as they have nothing to be afraid of if they get caught here. They know if we forget to read them their miranda rights, they can just go free. And on top of that, we will actually provide them with a lawyer to defend them. Obama is the most dangerous President in history!

Maybe he was not guilty? You think that maybe that's why he was cleared of charges?

They should be tried in a military court, So this guy will get a small time if any and then back out trying to kill Americans. So now we can celebrate nothing

18 Nov 2010 16:18 #18 by Scruffy

navycpo7 wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

They should be tried in a military court, So this guy will get a small time if any and then back out trying to kill Americans. So now we can celebrate nothing

So, you know he was out killing Americans before he was caught? The point is that he stood trial and was cleared of charges. To say that he got off scot free would imply that he was guilty of the charges. I'm not defending him, I'm saying that the justice system usually works and we need to let it work.

Unless you want to organize a lynching party.

18 Nov 2010 16:22 #19 by pineinthegrass
Didn't you guys notice that he did at least get convicted of one of the charges and must spend a minium of 20 years in prison?

18 Nov 2010 16:32 #20 by Scruffy

pineinthegrass wrote: Didn't you guys notice that he did at least get convicted of one of the charges and must spend a minium of 20 years in prison?

no :Oops:

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds