GOP wins more like a squeaker thann a landslide

20 Nov 2010 19:23 #11 by outdoor338
do your own research, nice pine...its over 2,000 pages, pelosi, said we had to pass it before we understood what's in it..wow, and you believed her! Repeal obamacare..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2010 19:41 #12 by Wayne Harrison
Wow, over 2,000 pages. And how many pages was the Tax Code when you read it?

20 Nov 2010 19:47 #13 by outdoor338
spinning again pine, the question was asked by major about health care and your on a different subject, do you have liberal disease? Not knowing what's going on or where you are at. I hope your getting a ride to the breakfast tomorrow, hate to miss seeing you, how could I say high if you're lost in Colorado Springs! :jk2:

20 Nov 2010 20:16 #14 by Wayne Harrison
Pay attention here, skippy. I connecting the dots for you.

The answer to my question is, it's over a million pages. And I doubt anyone here has read it. But everyone still pays their taxes. So if 2,000 pages of the health care reform bill is too much for you to read, you're really gonna get bogged down with the tax code, since you seem to insist we need to read stuff that Congress passes.

20 Nov 2010 21:46 #15 by Residenttroll returns

major bean wrote:

Pineguy wrote: Who knows how willing voters will be to support candidates who want to trash health reform after formally uninsured families get a taste of coverage for two years?

Uh, I'm confused. When does Obamacare kick in? When does the tax for this non-care kick in?

Obamacare has a poison pill built into it. The sweet stuff rolls out first. The nasty stuff rolls out later. Enjoy the benefits this year. In the years to come, it's payback ...and it's big.

20 Nov 2010 22:03 #16 by The Viking

residenttroll CA wrote:

major bean wrote:

Pineguy wrote: Who knows how willing voters will be to support candidates who want to trash health reform after formally uninsured families get a taste of coverage for two years?

Uh, I'm confused. When does Obamacare kick in? When does the tax for this non-care kick in?

Obamacare has a poison pill built into it. The sweet stuff rolls out first. The nasty stuff rolls out later. Enjoy the benefits this year. In the years to come, it's payback ...and it's big.

Exactly! When he is out of office most likely and a Republican is President. Then they will blame him for their healthcare costs going way up, long lines at teh hospital, a shortage of doctors, a huge deficit and being forced to raise taxes way up in order to pay for the Obama, Pelosi, Reid mess signe in 2010.

20 Nov 2010 22:13 #17 by archer
once we have a new president in office we blame him/her for everything bad that has happened since the dawn of time. You conservatives have tought us that.

21 Nov 2010 00:39 #18 by PrintSmith
Really now archer. You progressives must accept that accomplishment for yourselves. After all, was it not FDR who blamed the Depression on his Republican predecessors? Isn't Obama doing nothing more than channeling FDR and hoping to enjoy similar success? The problem with that is the people of this nation are no longer as gullible as they once were. Which is why the progressive domination of our general government was so short lived this time around.

21 Nov 2010 08:16 #19 by archer
I disagree..the people are more gullible than ever, the tea party is proof of that.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds