Barbara Bush: Palin should stay in Alaska

21 Nov 2010 17:17 #11 by Scruffy

Something the Dog Said wrote: Barbara Bush is such an icon of America that they put her picture on the dollar bill.

OH HO! I see what you did there! You know it is George Washington on the dollar bill, but Barbara Bush looks like Washington and she's a woman! It's funny because it's true!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2010 18:12 #12 by Wayne Harrison
Interesting how conservatives eat their own. Now, they're slamming the First Lady under the first George Bush.

Makes me wonder if they'll be doing the same thing with Sarah Palin in 20 years?

21 Nov 2010 18:15 #13 by major bean
I thought that all conservatives march in lock-step? What happened to that accusation?

Regards,
Major Bean

21 Nov 2010 18:20 #14 by Wayne Harrison
I have no idea who you are talking to. I never said conservatives march in lock step. The battle between the Republican Party and the Tea Party is proof they don't.

21 Nov 2010 18:27 #15 by major bean
I agree with you. And a little cannibalism never hurt anybody.

Regards,
Major Bean

21 Nov 2010 21:44 #16 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: and 0bama's wonderful picture is on toilet paper..

That's the Trillion Dollar Bill.

22 Nov 2010 00:39 #17 by PrintSmith

Pineguy wrote: I have no idea who you are talking to. I never said conservatives march in lock step. The battle between the Republican Party and the Tea Party is proof they don't.

I would venture to say that the current battle for control of the Republican Party is to decide whether it will be controlled by the "Compassionate (read progressive) Conservatives" or the "Reagan Republicans". I know who I would like to see win the battle..............

22 Nov 2010 00:48 #18 by Wayne Harrison
What about the Tea Party? They're neither Compassionate Conservatives or Reagain Republicans. They're certainly trying to control the Republican Party.

22 Nov 2010 07:24 #19 by FredHayek
Fox News has been running a documentary on the Republican Party through the years and it has been fascinating to watch the evolution, plus the constant battles between the Rockefeller Republicans and the more conservative, religious side.

I always considered Bush I to be a Rockefeller Republican, "W" did a better job playing to the religious base.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Nov 2010 13:38 #20 by JMC
Sounds like Barbara wants Jeb in 2012

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds