Repub: Confederate Flag is 'Symbol of Jesus'

21 Nov 2010 08:11 #1 by LadyJazzer

Repub: Confederate Flag is 'Symbol of Jesus'

Loy Mauch, a newly elected Republican Congressman in Arkansas believes, that the Confederate flag is a "a symbol of Jesus Christ" and is a current member of The League of the South, a group which works toward the formation of an independent Southern nation. Asked about the flag, Mauch said, "It's a symbol of constitutional government. It's a symbol of Jesus Christ above all else. It's a symbol of Biblical government."

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/the-so ... id=1380685

"Bubbas on the March"... rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2010 12:15 #2 by cydl
Oh, brother! THAT's depressing!

21 Nov 2010 13:12 #3 by major bean
Sounds like a nutcase!

Also sounds like what happened in 2008. Voters marked any box that was not Republican. Obama, anyone?

Regards,
Major Bean

21 Nov 2010 13:30 #4 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, that ol' "will of the people" only applies when the Righties win, I guess....

21 Nov 2010 13:32 #5 by major bean
You guess wrong. Your thinking is very limited to this or that, nothing else.

Regards,
Major Bean

21 Nov 2010 13:45 #6 by LadyJazzer
As is yours....

21 Nov 2010 13:51 - 21 Nov 2010 13:59 #7 by Residenttroll returns
I think we should destroy the capitol of Confederacy while we are destroying American history...
File Attachment:

Original Confederate Capitol as it looks today

...and while we are at it....we need to abolish the growing of Cotton for what it represented.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRry7E2qu5EnYHdOZ-2SkXNHotDrxfT1-47I2T_EZsft4NMG0W-8Q

....and what about the original Confederate Flag? Can I fly it instead of the Battle Flag of the Confederacy?

Confederate Flags: Battle Flag of Northern Virginia (Left), and the First Confederate National Flag (Right)

Wow, isn't that interesting...the flag everyone wants to abolish wasn't even the original flag of the Confederacy....it was the Battle Flag.

For Looney Jerk, here's the greatest flag ever to fly over the lands. Look, they even mock an historic event that secured their freedom to be queer....we should all note that being a pervert is a real accomplishment.

21 Nov 2010 13:53 #8 by AV8OR
It appears that LJ is the only one that is allowed to think. Any other's thoughts must be "right ring" fanaticism.

Oh, boy, we better check the OBAMA BOX or else we might have to deal with folks that may have some religion or even worse, morals and values, in them.

21 Nov 2010 13:54 #9 by Wayne Harrison

major bean wrote: Sounds like a nutcase!

Also sounds like what happened in 2008. Voters marked any box that was not Republican. Obama, anyone?

Also sounds like what happened in 2010. Voters marked any box that was not Democrat. Tea Party, anyone?

21 Nov 2010 13:59 #10 by LadyJazzer
Wow... It only took five (5) posts before it went from the original topic about the stupid Bubbas in Arkansas thinking "that the Confederate flag is a 'a symbol of Jesus Christ'", to "let's attack LJ for posting"...

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Soooo predictable.... and moronic.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds