Senate Republicans' ban on earmarks was short-lived

24 Nov 2010 10:26 #11 by ckm8
It shows that the right doesn't have a clue what earmarks are. They have knnejerk/2dimensional reactions to complex topics. It's why they always FU stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2010 13:40 #12 by Nobody that matters

ckm8 wrote: It shows that the right doesn't have a clue what earmarks are. They have knnejerk/2dimensional reactions to complex topics. It's why they always FU stuff.

Oh. I thought we were discussing a specific topic. Sorry - I'll join you in the over-the-top generalization right/left sh!t throwing contest then.

The left can only create massive clusterf@#$s that are so complex and bloated with sleezy political bribes that they completely miss the original intent of the legislation and serve only to heap yet more steaming piles of administration upon an already overloaded public.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

24 Nov 2010 13:45 #13 by Residenttroll returns
Where's the reparations for the 2009 - 2010 Middle Class? Unemployed, Bankrupted, and Foreclosed because of Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.

24 Nov 2010 14:55 #14 by Grady
from the linked article;

House didn't deem it one when it considered a version earlier this year.

but now because Harry Reid deems it so it's an earmark?

24 Nov 2010 15:23 #15 by LadyJazzer

Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) said that the wasteful spending that Schumer talked about matters to Americans far more than he thinks.

“Sen. Schumer is wrong if he thinks taxpayers don’t care about billions of dollars of earmarks and pork in the so-called stimulus bill. They do care, because it wastes their money,” Kyl said.

In the past, Kyl has admitted that his earmark criticism is “ symbolic ” and that he complains about “wasteful Washington spending” for political reasons because “the consultants who look at the polls tell us that if there’s anything that drives American taxpayers crazy it’s that phrase ‘wasteful Washington spending.’”

Translation: It's a hypocritical lie...But if he can get enough stupid conservatives to believe it, then what-the-hell....

So, it's "not an earmark, unless I say it's an earmark..." Uh-huh... :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds