Should WikiLeaks Be Declared Terrorists?

29 Nov 2010 17:33 #31 by outdoor338
You mean the intel that clintoon and the rest of your liberal pals shared with the republicans and american people? Billy boy, kerry, kennedy, shrillary, schumer was saying take out sadam, he has WMD's, he's a threat to the world, he is killing all kinds of people..take a look at youtube and the liberals talking about WMD's scruffy, the evidence is there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2010 17:37 #32 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: You mean the intel that clintoon and the rest of your liberal pals shared with the republicans and american people? Billy boy, kerry, kennedy, shrillary, schumer was saying take out sadam, he has WMD's, he's a threat to the world, he is killing all kinds of people..take a look at youtube and the liberals talking about WMD's scruffy, the evidence is there!

Oh, you mean the evidence that the Bush 2 administration cherry picked to make their case for a war?

29 Nov 2010 17:50 #33 by major bean
The publishing of this information by Wiki leaks is not traitorous and is not terrorism.

Regards,
Major Bean

30 Nov 2010 06:16 #34 by outdoor338
Adj. 1. traitorous - having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor; "the faithless Benedict Arnold"; "a lying traitorous insurrectionist"
faithless, treasonable, treasonous, unfaithful
disloyal - deserting your allegiance or duty to leader or cause or principle; "disloyal aides revealed his indiscretions to the papers"

30 Nov 2010 08:12 #35 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Again here is an example of where sharia law would be a preferential choice to deal with the prick who stole these documents. Instead taxpayers will get to provide him a roof and 3 squares and a college education. Amazing what the liberal rot has done to the country.

30 Nov 2010 08:17 #36 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The skinny australian fudge packer should be turned into a Jimmy Hoffa mystery.

30 Nov 2010 08:31 #37 by FredHayek

major bean wrote: The publishing of this information by Wiki leaks is not traitorous and is not terrorism.

Probably not traitorous and it is interesting to see some of the cables. Diplomats talk so polite in public but fun to see behind the scenes.

Anyone else think that if the Cold War was still going on, Wikileaks would have been destroyed with a little CIA wetwork.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Nov 2010 08:38 #38 by JusSayin

Teddy wrote: The skinny australian fudge packer should be turned into a Jimmy Hoffa mystery.

I don't want his demise to be a mystery. I want to see pieces of his brains splattered across the pavement.

(Yeah, I feel better now :Whistle )

30 Nov 2010 10:20 #39 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JusSayin wrote:

Teddy wrote: The skinny australian fudge packer should be turned into a Jimmy Hoffa mystery.

I don't want his demise to be a mystery. I want to see pieces of his brains splattered across the pavement.

(Yeah, I feel better now :Whistle )

No body, no crime

30 Nov 2010 10:29 #40 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote: I bet he got his intelligence about the "dangerous aspirin factory" from the same guys that lied about the WMDs... Ya think?

:yeahthat: I am becoming :VeryScared:

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds