67 year old Vietnam Vet gets harrassed by a punk on the bus

29 Nov 2010 14:35 #1 by Grady
You have to watch this video

Caution violent content, which is probably why you have to sign in to Youtube to view it there.
http://www.youjotube.com/watch/bLQ3mXqAq_Y

It's also available on Youtube but: "This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users. To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up. If you would instead prefer to avoid potentially inappropriate content, consider activating YouTube's Safety Mode."
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_ ... r_embedded

Damn Vets :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2010 14:50 #2 by daisypusher
With all that blood flowing on the seats/floor, the "punk" is a biohazard and should be removed from the bus.

29 Nov 2010 14:58 #3 by Nmysys

29 Nov 2010 14:58 - 29 Nov 2010 15:52 #4 by outdoor338
Ok, ok..after laughing outloud and enjoying a punk getting the crap beat out of him :VeryScared: , who is this 67 year old guy, he should be hired by the bus company to get rid of idiots like this punk. Loved it, thanks! Go vets..thanks for serving this great nation and keeping us FREE!

29 Nov 2010 15:47 - 29 Nov 2010 17:28 #5 by Residenttroll returns
:fireworks3: Someone got a boot up their.....

29 Nov 2010 16:57 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Wow...You guys been living in a cave? This is so old- and seriously couldn't he have reasoned with the punk? Violence doesn't solve anything

29 Nov 2010 17:30 #7 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: Wow...You guys been living in a cave? This is so old- and seriously couldn't he have reasoned with the punk? Violence doesn't solve anything

You're right again Vice Lord.....look at what reason did with these men....
[youtube:1u9w82tc]
[/youtube:1u9w82tc]

and
[youtube:1u9w82tc]
[/youtube:1u9w82tc]

29 Nov 2010 17:44 #8 by Nmysys
RT:

Maybe you can explain to that idiot that punks who keep coming back and asking for it, can't be reasoned with. Violence in this case did solve the vets problem from my point of view.

29 Nov 2010 17:45 #9 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote: Wow...You guys been living in a cave? This is so old- and seriously couldn't he have reasoned with the punk? Violence doesn't solve anything

So what has got Mr Stupid so upset, the fact you resemble the punk. Reasoning went out the door with the punk trying to push this guy around. Guess he should have thought twice.

29 Nov 2010 17:57 #10 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: RT:

Maybe you can explain to that idiot that punks who keep coming back and asking for it, can't be reasoned with. Violence in this case did solve the vets problem from my point of view.

My Dad, an 82nd Airborne man, always told me to hit the man before he hits you - and let the judge sort it out. This video proves my Dad right. If the Vet had waited for the punk to punch him, the Vet would have been bloody...instead justice was served and swiftly. I bet the punk thinks twice before charging anyone ever again. It was funny...there were literally two hits...the vet hitting him and the punk hitting the floor and then swimming to get back on his feet.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds