5 Ridiculous Things You Probably Believe About Islam

21 Dec 2010 11:42 #11 by ckm8
Really? What part was the humor? I'm deeply curious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2010 11:43 #12 by outdoor338
its over your head ckm, why bother...

21 Dec 2010 12:50 #13 by Batifa Zaxo
You must leave Ckm alone, she loves muslim people. She is kind and knows we love american people. many republican hate us and don't want us here. you must treat us well, someday muslim will rule world. we will never forget what you say about us after your 911. you should covert now to being muslim, our way is kind to others.

21 Dec 2010 12:56 #14 by FredHayek
The liberals whitewashing of the Islamic fifth column reminds me of the frog/scorpion story.
The Times Square bomber? Had a home and a mortgage, things fell apart and he went back to Pakistan to learn how to build a car bomb.
The Ft. Hood shooter? Raised in America, given a free education by the US military, repays it by shooting the soldiers he was supposed to be helping after being seduced by an Iman on the internet.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Dec 2010 13:32 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 5 Ridiculous Things You Probably Believe About Islam

ckm8 wrote: It's hopeless Vice Lord. You buy them books, and they eat the covers.

lol I know, I gotta keep trying though. I've actually converted a few people year since the boards inception.

21 Dec 2010 13:37 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 5 Ridiculous Things You Probably Believe About Islam

ckm8 wrote: Did you even bother to read the article Outdoor? Do the actions of the IRA mean you are a terrorist? Is being fearful so important to you that you have to cast more than 20% of the worlds population in the role of terrorist?

They never read the articles or watch the videos..I thinks it's the fear of the truth. These "Republicans" are so insecure with themselves and they're beliefs that they can't even listen to opposing views. I give them a chance, I listen to their sh**, I roll in around in my head for a few minutes then it usually goes right into the toilet were it belongs..

21 Dec 2010 15:11 #17 by BearMtnHIB
Go ask the women in Afganistan if those are 5 Ridiculous Things. If you don't think they have to cover up - you should watch the documentary about muslim women called "Afghanistan Unveiled".

The journalists travel to Herat, a city known for its rich heritage but also for its lack of freedom for women, where they discover it difficult even to find a woman willing to speak to them.

These claims from the OP are full of crap - when you compare them with reality.

21 Dec 2010 15:21 #18 by Grady
You do know of course that Cracked.com is a humor and satire site, much like the Onion?

21 Dec 2010 15:25 #19 by dummy up

Grady wrote: You do know of course that Cracked.com is a humor and satire site, much like the Onion?

Lots of truth in humor.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds