1st Annual-Best Feud of the Year Contest. (poll)

29 Dec 2010 09:47 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 1st Annual-Best Feud of the Year Contest. (poll)
Why are you guys voting on who gets the massage? LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2010 09:50 #12 by Travelingirl
Because a free massage is a terrible thing to waste??

29 Dec 2010 10:07 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 1st Annual-Best Feud of the Year Contest. (poll)
Fine,

I will start a fight with nmysys too so I can win. You guys know I need a massage after all the stuff I deal with daily. Come on, we can end this right here. LOL

I would start one with VL but he loves me too much to fight with me. :love2: :smiledance: :love:

29 Dec 2010 10:15 #14 by jf1acai
Methinks Cin doesn't have enough to do.... :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

29 Dec 2010 10:22 #15 by CinnamonGirl
I should win by default.

29 Dec 2010 10:25 #16 by Nmysys
Fine:

CG. You can pick a fight with me if you want to. Everyone else does. Only, if I win the fight, you have to give me a massage. If you win, I have to give you one. Is that fair, or would you enjoy that too much?

Don't be so sensitive. I was merely remarking in the Ring that it appears that you want to change the rules in the Ring and have it less contentious. Why not just state that is what you are doing? According to the headers on each forum the Ring is for heavy hitters and language can get tough. The topics you were posting were way too tame to have to be in the Ring, so I pointed it out. I wasn't giving you crap.

29 Dec 2010 10:28 #17 by CinnamonGirl
No thanks I would rather have my gums scraped.

You are calling me sensitive???? Joke of the day.

29 Dec 2010 10:29 #18 by CinnamonGirl
BTW. might want to post what thread you are referring to.

29 Dec 2010 10:30 - 29 Dec 2010 10:42 #19 by Whatevergreen
I voted Other: Nmysys vs Nmysys. I think he may be his own worst enemy and would start an arguement with himself if he could. He probably already has. I am sure he could use the massage too.

I wouldn't call any of the choices a 'smack-down'. The fueding between Viking and VL is comical at its worst. I have a feeling they may actually know each other and may or may not realize it. I also think that if you got them together over a few pitchers of good beer and a pool table, it would be hard to tell they held such different views online.

29 Dec 2010 10:36 #20 by Nmysys
CG: In the Ring where the sign thread is.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds