Little Ice Age Is Coming

30 Dec 2010 16:36 #11 by Something the Dog Said

residenttroll wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Typical, rather than address the science and facts, deniers simply ridicule the messenger.

Your cat has four eyes.

See what global warming can do!

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2010 16:37 #12 by Something the Dog Said

residenttroll wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Typical, rather than address the science and facts, deniers simply ridicule the messenger.

Your cat has four eyes.

Are you sure?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

30 Dec 2010 16:40 #13 by Something the Dog Said
ScienceChic provide her analysis based on information cited with supporting documentation. Instead of responding to her insightful analysis, the posters here instead attacked the organization, rather than the information itself.

30 Dec 2010 16:46 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Something the Dog Said wrote: ScienceChic provide her analysis based on information cited with supporting documentation. Instead of responding to her insightful analysis, the posters here instead attacked the organization, rather than the information itself.

Very true, I haven't had a chance to review. I only made fun of the stupid @$$ mission statement - not the message. As I do with most of SC posts, I will analyze - she's rational - and knows how to have fun with this stuff.

By the way, it's pretty darn cold outside....

30 Dec 2010 17:19 #15 by daisypusher

Something the Dog Said wrote: ScienceChic provide her analysis based on information cited with supporting documentation. Instead of responding to her insightful analysis, the posters here instead attacked the organization, rather than the information itself.

SC did no analysis - the content is all from the article. In this case, the messenger (you) deserves ridicule. Shape up.

30 Dec 2010 17:34 #16 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Little Ice Age Is Coming
Its cold here too! Where is Al gore when I need him to stack firewood and shovel? :VeryScared: :biggrin:

30 Dec 2010 19:54 #17 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: Its cold here too! Where is Al gore when I need him to stack firewood and shovel? :VeryScared: :biggrin:

He's flying back on his private jet to the Malibu beach house.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds