Pinhead or Patriot?

31 Dec 2010 09:31 #11 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: A Romance Novel for 2011

He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room...Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he nearly cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into the upper edge of my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say...
"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now."

Wow, I think I need to take a shower. That was one heck of a ride.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2010 09:32 #12 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Pinhead or Patriot?
Wait...isn't this the Courthouse?

31 Dec 2010 09:35 #13 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Pinhead or Patriot?
er...supposed to be :thumbsup:

31 Dec 2010 17:43 #14 by Jonathan Hemlock
If I could say one thing to all of you, it would be to reiterate the wish for everyone to have a Happy New Year!

I really enjoy my time with you guys and gals and have learned quite alot from doing so!

Wear a pistol on your hip and keep one at your bedside while sleeping.

:fwave:

31 Dec 2010 17:45 #15 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Pinhead or Patriot?
Happy New Year JH! It's been a blast and it's only going to get better!! :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4:

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds