I feel sorry for the parents.

06 Jan 2011 10:01 #1 by Grady
Who did not vaccinate their kids because of a fear of vaccination caused Autism.

The study that first proposed the theory was a fraud perpetrated by a doctor who was paid a great sum of money by a group of lawyers suing the industry. Just think of the pain and suffering this fraud caused.

(CNN) -- A now-retracted British study that linked autism to childhood vaccines was an "elaborate fraud" that has done long-lasting damage to public health, a leading medical publication reported Wednesday.
An investigation published by the British medical journal BMJ concludes the study's author, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, misrepresented or altered the medical histories of all 12 of the patients whose cases formed the basis of the 1998 study -- and that there was "no doubt" Wakefield was responsible.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/au ... index.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2011 10:04 #2 by LadyJazzer
I feel sorrier for the kids....

06 Jan 2011 10:06 #3 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic I feel sorry for the parents.

LadyJazzer wrote: I feel sorrier for the kids....

:yeahthat:
You are correct I should have mentioned the kids.

06 Jan 2011 10:08 - 06 Jan 2011 11:07 #4 by Sunshine Girl
I immunized all of my children fully, but I broke up the doses due at 1 or 2 years of age. I refused for them to have 6 shots at one time and divided it up into two office visits within about 3 weeks of each other. The doctor told me that I was being silly and it was totally safe and that I would have to take the kids down there twice, and it was wasted time and money. I told her that it was ok because it was my time, money, and CHILD! Nothing wasted to me. :biggrin: I would still due the same thing today no matter what the "reports" say, but I would always immunize them.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Jan 2011 11:01 #5 by Residenttroll returns
I feel sorry for the kids who have to pay for the Climate Change hoax.

06 Jan 2011 11:41 #6 by archer

residenttroll wrote: I feel sorry for the kids who have to pay for the Climate Change hoax.

:hijacked:

What the kids will end up paying for RT is the cost to deal with climate change because the deniers caused such a delay in dealing with it NOW.

now can this go back on topic?

06 Jan 2011 15:49 #7 by 2wlady
I feel sorry for the kids who end up with whooping cough, red measles, 3-day measles, chicken pox, mumps, polio - what else are they vaccinated for?

Having been through both measles, pox and mumps, I don't believe children should be subjected to those diseases when they could be vaccinated.

I guess a lot of these younger parents don't realize the damage those diseases can do - deafness, sight problems, sterilization, to name a few. Do they look at those who had polio? It's not gone from this planet.

06 Jan 2011 19:56 #8 by navycpo7
all my kids born at military hospitals. They did not allow all the shots at one time. They broke them by months. One month these two etc. It was a system that they said worked and proven. Don't about all that but my kids did just fine. I feel sorry for all the kids out there that was told they had it or were told they were add or adhd etc and given meds for it most of which turned them into zombies. Alot of those kids did not need it as they did not have it.

07 Jan 2011 07:45 #9 by 2wlady
And now they are finding that the since the "mass" immunizations aren't so "massive" anymore, fewer kids have immunity so more are getting sick.

When it was just a relatively few kids who were not immunized, the masses prevented too much of the disease. With so many more kids not immunized, here it comes again.

I realize parents of autistics kids want to know the cause. Don't blame them. However, look at all the other diseases for which a cause is not known.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds