John Edwards Has Proposed to Rielle Hunter

07 Jan 2011 10:44 #1 by outdoor338
John Edwards has proposed to his mistress Rielle Hunter, The National Enquirer reported Thursday.

A source told the tabloid that the disgraced former senator asked Hunter to marry him shortly after issuing a statement last year admitting that he was the father of her daughter, Frances Quinn.

However, the Daily Beast reported Friday that an Edwards spokesman has denied the Enquirer report.

Edwards, a one-time presidential candidate, "is buying a luxury $3.5 million beachfront home where they can live happily ever after with their love child," the Enquirer said.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01/06 ... quirer-sa/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2011 11:06 #2 by LadyJazzer
Good. I hope the slimebag and his mistress, er, new wife, are very happy. (What a class act...)

07 Jan 2011 11:56 #3 by FredHayek
I could care less about anything those idiots do unless he tries to run again for political office.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Jan 2011 08:57 #4 by Rick

SS109 wrote: I could care less about anything those idiots do unless he tries to run again for political office.

Well, there are enough morons out there that would vote for him....just look at how popular Bill Clinton still is....his mindless sheep could care less about character as long as he keeps spewing his liberal BS. There was a time when I felt a little sorry for Hillary, now I know she is willing to sacrifice principle and dignity for her career in politics. Pretty sad.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jan 2011 09:04 #5 by archer
please people....it's couldn't care less

08 Jan 2011 09:05 #6 by LadyJazzer
Yes, there are even morons that would vote for someone as despicable as Newt Gingrich, who's done far worse, and keeps spewing his conservative BS... But I guess there's no accounting for the blind following of some sheeple.

08 Jan 2011 09:19 #7 by LadyJazzer

UPDATE: An Edwards family spokesman denies the below report, telling the Daily Beast, "I can tell you that it's not true."

--

John Edwards has reportedly asked mistress Rielle Hunter to marry him, according to tabloid magazine The National Enquirer.

The Hollywood Gossip has a screenshot of the latest issue of the Enquirer, the publication that broke the original story about Edwards's liaison with Hunter, his campaign videographer, and predicts that the two might tie the knot this summer, if at all.

While the Enquirer gained some credibility for its coverage of the Edwards affair, it is worth noting that they posted nearly the exact same story regarding an Edwards-Hunter nuptial and a "luxury $3.5 million beachfront home" last year, a report that was later denied.

The Enquirer.... Uh-huh.... I guess we'll just have to wait and see...I don't know that I trust them to get much of anything right, even if they did break the original story.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds