If Only This Were True!!!!

08 Jan 2011 11:17 #11 by outdoor338
Boehner an idiot?? Now that's funny, pelosi :Koolaid: the biggest joke the liberals have, is a nut case! Thank goodness she is out, her being president would have been scary :VeryScared: . Archer, you're just following the liberal lock step and all...2012..will be good for all americans when you lose the whitehouse. :biggrin: :lol: .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 11:34 #12 by archer
Replied by archer on topic If Only This Were True!!!!

outdoor338 wrote: Boehner an idiot?? Now that's funny, pelosi :Koolaid: the biggest joke the liberals have, is a nut case! Thank goodness she is out, her being president would have been scary :VeryScared: . Archer, you're just following the liberal lock step and all...2012..will be good for all americans when you lose the whitehouse. :biggrin: :lol: .

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol
Hmmmm, I never saw Pelosi cry through most every interview, yeah Boehner would make a fine president....he can go round the world and cry on every foreign leaders shoulder, when he's home he can cry to the American people about how hard his job is. The only one marching in lockstep is you outdoor....you will believe anyone with an R after their name must be good, too bad it ain't necessarily so. But if it pleases you to think that Boehner is the best the conservatives have to offer.....that's ok. He has already shot himself in the foot a few times, and he's only been in office a couple days. These next few years should be quite comical.

08 Jan 2011 11:42 #13 by outdoor338
archer, if a D is behind the name your kissing their arse with big puckered lips :heart: and drinking the liberal cool-aid :Koolaid: just so you can do it. Boehner, will stick it to you libs, you will see some side shows with you libs :Crying: , and we are seeing it now :VeryScared: ..come on silent Joe B, where have you been? :woo hoo:

08 Jan 2011 11:45 #14 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: archer, if a D is behind the name your kissing their arse with big puckered lips

Another...."but, but, but you do it too" post! Nice to know you think so highly of liberals that you would imitate them.

08 Jan 2011 11:53 #15 by outdoor338
nice spin, all your saying is "I know you are, but what am I." I love it when libs get frustrated, they copy you..thanks archer..

08 Jan 2011 12:00 #16 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: nice spin, all your saying is "I know you are, but what am I." I love it when libs get frustrated, they copy you..thanks archer..

rofllol

I guess you ran out of reasonable arguments....or wait....did you even have any? Please stop imitating my posts, think of your own. Copy....is the same as imitate.....and I used it first!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

08 Jan 2011 12:10 #17 by outdoor338
dream on my friend..beat you two it two threads ago, thanks for playing :biggrin: :thumbsup: :woo hoo:

08 Jan 2011 15:19 #18 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic If Only This Were True!!!!
Why don't you two get a room? rofllol rofllol

08 Jan 2011 15:30 #19 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Boehner: The new "Weeper of the House"

After getting the gravel for the "Creeper of the House"

08 Jan 2011 15:33 #20 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic If Only This Were True!!!!
LJ is in her own little world. Creepy isn't it?

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds