Well Obama Got His Oklahoma City Event

09 Jan 2011 22:51 #1 by Residenttroll returns

Mark Penn, Democratic strategist and former chief strategist for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, let out the kind of doozy, on last night’s Hardball, that must be seen to be believed. Comparing Obama’s current situation to the aftermath of the 1994 “Republican Revolution,” Penn noted that it took the Oklahoma City tragedy in order for President Clinton to “reconnect” with the American people.

[youtube:35xxcsov]
[/youtube:35xxcsov]

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-penn-sa ... th-voters/

Can Obama Pull A Clinton?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 23:06 - 09 Jan 2011 23:12 #2 by Travelingirl
Edited my post...trying to stop cussing but dang it's hard when this stuff happens!

Grrr...

09 Jan 2011 23:06 #3 by conifermtman
I doubt it. People were not that connected to the Internet when Oklahoma happened. This will backfire badly for Democrats, let them try.

09 Jan 2011 23:19 #4 by Residenttroll returns
Just imagine if someone had made this type of prediction for Obama on the right?

I think Obama is trying to pull a Clinton...

...he has sent out the FBI Director to the crime scene.
...assembled his national security team within two hours (pics available).
...made a speech about the incident in the same day.

09 Jan 2011 23:23 #5 by Travelingirl
We'd have to wade through pages of "you know whose" bile if the right had said it.

09 Jan 2011 23:40 #6 by Residenttroll returns
Anyone else notice how quick the roaches left after I posted the hate speech from the left?

09 Jan 2011 23:50 #7 by archer

residenttroll wrote: Anyone else notice how quick the roaches left after I posted the hate speech from the left?

You have roaches? Ewwwww, you do know that all roaches are Republicans don't you? They love the dark, and hate to have the light of day shone on their activities. Nasty creatures.

p.s......you started this.

10 Jan 2011 09:50 #8 by rldbailey
Let's be clear on this. The only person responsible for the tragic shooting in Arizona if Jared Laughner.

I'm not surprised to read the same hate filled comments by the same hate filled people with regards to President Obama and anyone not Republican. The truth here is that no matter what he does or doesn't do, you will never be happy! You would complain if he didn't come on television and make a speech. You would complain if he didn't investigate the shooting thoroughly and you would complain that he was cold and uncaring if he didn't lead a moment of silence for the victims.

This is not a right or left issue. This is about people having respect for each other, which is something I see very little of in these threads. No wonder we have such a violence filled society. That's what happens when you live in a nation of tolerance where no tolerance exists. When you add fuel to an already hate filled fire - you will get more hate!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds