Quote of the week

10 Jan 2011 07:43 #1 by Mayhem
Quote of the week was created by Mayhem
The week has just begun and we already have the quote of the week.

Jaques Billeaud wrote: Giffords, a conservative Democrat re-elected in November, faced threats and heckling over her support for immigration reform and the health care overhaul. Her office was vandalized the day the House approved the landmark health care measure.

conservative democrat rofllol :lol: rofllol What is conservative about voting for obama care, no illegal vote left behind (immigration reform), and voting against ending federally funded abortion on demand? This guy must have the same dealer as Loughner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 07:53 #2 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Quote of the week
It just hit me !!

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.

His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

My dog is a Democrat!

10 Jan 2011 07:57 #3 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Quote of the week
Who knew!

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds